Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

I am excited about Storm's growth as a leader. It's time to leave the makes of her predecessors behind. Yay character growth.

>X-Haven is either in the Himalayas with all the intentional early Inhumans 'pollution makes us sick' irony or in another dimension accessible only by teleporters who can go to Hell like Kurt or Illyana.
    >OMLogan invites Jeen back to his trailer, she coyly brushes back her hair then gets all up in it! His mind, obviously. Loving Jeen's energy signature being all red and fiery.
    >Glob Herman? With hundreds of mutants to choose from, we get more of him?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Well its rRe but I like that my question was answered. And love that part of my screen name is the title of OML first arc. I figured it may have been before Extraordinary but wanted to know for sure. Can't wait for OML.

answers to X-Have. In #2 awesome. Can't wait for tomarrows issue
    X-Men Forever

While I'm satisfied with the insight the interview gave, I'm still bummed that he hasn't directly answered whether or not OML will overlap with EXM as far as characters and stories go. (edit: maybe he has clairified this in an interview that I missed?)

He said the two will sync up after issue number 5 of OML but I'm not sure if he just means time wise or if he means there will in fact be overlap in the issues.

I liked how Bendis had Uncanny Xmen and All-New Xmen be one big story, almost, rather than two separate books. At least for many arcs. I was hoping EXM and OML may be the same.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Well, #2 is around the corner so we will soon find out where x haven will be. But the camp where we saw some students was x haven right? Well that sure did not look like limbo. Could be the blue part of the moon, judging the page coloring.

Glad that Anole will get a role again. Hope more students will be in cool roles as well. We'll they did claim it to be so.

Curious about the Weirdworld adventure
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Looks like X-Haven might in fact be a carved out section of limbo as 4chan foretold...
    Can someone link me to this? I'm curious about what it says.

What's the point of these interviews when he doesn't answer any questions

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Those preview panels in Logan's trailer look great, btw.
    They do. My only minor complaint is the inconsistency in OML's face when drawn by Ramos. In some panels he looks like a slightly older, gray-haired Wolverine. In others, he looks positively ancient and massively wrinkled. It seems to change panel by panel even. Takes me out of the story a little bit, so I'd prefer more consistency either way (ancient or not so ancient).

Otherwise looks great.

I am so excited about the idea of Storm and Jean bonding as they should. Storm can be the big sister Jean really needs right now. I wonder if Lemire and Ramos are aware that not too many fans are happy with the final design for Jean Grey. It looks like something a young Kitty would have worn... terrible.

BANNED

He answered plenty of questions, it's just the posters here continue to ask the same 3 or 4 questions EVERY TIME for the most part. "Where are the other students? Will they appear?" "Will Storm be awesome?" "Will X-23 embrace her legacy?" and the latest horrid question "Will the Inhumans storyline cross over?"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Complexed View Post
    He answered plenty of questions, it's just the posters here continue to ask the same 3 or 4 questions EVERY TIME for the most part. "Where are the other students? Will they appear?" "Will Storm be awesome?" "Will X-23 embrace her legacy?" and the latest horrid question "Will the Inhumans storyline cross over?"
    What are you whining about? What questions would you like to ask?

BANNED

I probably would have asked about Sinister, or how exactly the mist is hurting the mutants (remove their powers? they get the flu?). Or asked what "sterilized" actually means. Asking about concepts, insights, reasons for doing things we've seen it interesting. Asking about your favorite character is not interesting. Usually I do ask questions.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Complexed View Post
    I probably would have asked about Sinister, or how exactly the mist is hurting the mutants (remove their powers? they get the flu?). Or asked what "sterilized" actually means. Asking about concepts, insights, reasons for doing things we've seen it interesting. Asking about your favorite character is not interesting. Usually I do ask questions.
    That's already been answered. The mist isn't allowing for any new x gene births and it is killing mutants. Sinister is fun as a villain but I read the x-men because I like reading about those characters more. Talking about a concept that had been done to death literally is boring. I am more invested in character development. I want to see characters overcome their weaknesses and out grow the tired tropes that are the x-men's bread and butter. We just have different things that interst us. I want to read about magik's evolution asa person. I want Piotr to stop martyring himself. I want to read about Bobby accepting his sexuality and dating.... I also want to read about the x-men out in the world helping more than just mutants.
    Last edited by Arya; 11-17-2015 at 06:11 PM.

BANNED

Great, do you have a point?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Looks like X-Haven might in fact be a carved out section of limbo as 4chan foretold...

Well illyana did bring a piece to earth in AvX, don't remember her returning it.