Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default "Extraordinary X-Men" #2 Reveals Location Of X-Haven

The latest issue of Jeff Lemire and Humberto Ramos' X-Men series sheds more light on Storm's plan to save the mutant race.

Full article here.

Huh, so it is in Limbo?

Guess this gives more credit to those supposed sopilers from 4chan. But then again considering Magik's involvement it wasn't a big surprise that the X-Haven might be located in Limbo so it might have just been a good guess.

BANNED

...Storm mentions a few times that the adult Cyclops has died.
    Well duh.

Iceman was right!
    Game Over man! Game Over!

Wouldn't it have been a lot less dangerous to just go off planet instead of going into Limbo? Not that it isn't interesting to see how they set that up but how is how that any better than dealing with the terrigen mists?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan View Post
    Huh, so it is in Limbo?

Guess this gives more credit to those supposed sopilers from 4chan. But then again considering Magik's involvement it wasn't a big surprise that the X-Haven might be located in Limbo so it might have just been a good guess.
    While I lean more towards believing the rumors than not, if someone was going to guess something that one seemed to me to already be likely given the little I even saw of the first issue.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Wouldn't it have been a lot less dangerous to just go off planet instead of going into Limbo? Not that it isn't interesting to see how they set that up but how is how that any better than dealing with the terrigen mists?
    At least Limbo is something with much more of a history in the X-Men and feels like. Sure maybe they could have taken refuge with the Shi'ar somewhere or even on that giant space station full of aliens Mike Carey left there, the lurking dangers of Limbo feel like a better backdrop with the focus being on the mists.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Iceman was comically understating the case!

Seriously though it is a catastrophically bad idea even if the no demons thing from Bendis stuck. Which apparently it didn't? And they're not too scared of Queen-Magik to attack her little haven? The timey-wimey nature of the place and the general difficulty getting there are bad enough.
    Game Over man! Game Over!

Spectacular Member dark phoenix's Avatar

I thought I read somewhere that spoilers:
    Cyclops was going to be secretly working with the Uncanny Team in Bunn's Run
    end of spoilers??
    "Cyclops was RIGHT!"

Quote Originally Posted by dark phoenix View Post
    I thought I read somewhere that spoilers:
    Cyclops was going to be secretly working with the Uncanny Team in Bunn's Run
    end of spoilers??
    that's just a baseless 4chan rumor for now.

Though I'm sure people will give it some credit for guessing the obvious location of X-Haven.

Yeah should moved to the Blue area of the moon, Lila Cheney and Ariel are still knocking about if they need a taxi.

Well it's not like Magneto ever had any peace on Asteroid M. I guess they figured they could handle a few demons here and there.

It'll be interesting to see what Jean discusses with Logan. It may be that the two linchpins of this new team are the two characters who technically shouldn't even be there. I bet that mutual out of place nature will make for nice bonding between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    At least Limbo is something with much more of a history in the X-Men and feels like. Sure maybe they could have taken refuge with the Shi'ar somewhere or even on that giant space station full of aliens Mike Carey left there, the lurking dangers of Limbo feel like a better backdrop with the focus being on the mists.
    I guess but the hellish dimension of limbo seems a pretty drastic place to move an entire species to.

However it would be funny if they run into Angela while down there.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

She invaded his thoughts again without permission but is going to ask for permission next issue? She seems all over the place.

Spectacular Member

umm...so Limbo isn't inside Magik anymore?

Sure Bendis fun will be erased in a few years. Can't wait. Although Beast has special time sensitivity powers now.