Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default X-POSITION: Jeff Lemire Teases Inhumans and Interconnectivity in "Extraordinary X-Men"

The "Extraordinary X-Men" writer answers your questions about Storm's search and rescue team and Old Man Logan's Marvel U arrival.

Full article here.

Looks like X-Haven might in fact be a carved out section of limbo as 4chan foretold...
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Amazing Member

X-Haven being limbo seems more likely now. Not buying the other 4Chan stuff but killer Pixie would be awesome. Like if events led her dark side to take over.

"The paths of the Inhumans and the X-Men seem destined to cross. There is a plan in place for when and how this will happen."
    "We had some great discussions about this plan and I think we're all pretty excited about where this is all heading and what it will mean for both mutants and Inhumans."
    "That is a story that we fully intend to tell, we are just being very careful about when and how we tell it because it plays into larger plans for the X-books."
    I'm kinda almost sure that this "Civil War 2" will be about Mutants vs Inhumans...

So that leak might be true after all.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Looks like X-Haven might in fact be a carved out section of limbo as 4chan foretold...
    Quote Originally Posted by Theycallmebone View Post
    X-Haven being limbo seems more likely now. Not buying the other 4Chan stuff but killer Pixie would be awesome. Like if events led her dark side to take over.
    As of Bendis's Uncanny X-men #7, Limbo doesn't exist anymore. Magik absorbed all of it's energies inside of her due to her broken mutant power to defeat Dormammu.

BANNED

I love that Dark Knight homage cover to OML.

Glad one of my questions got answered. That's always a thrill.

I noticed he avoided the Cyclops questions. Probably for the best. He and the rest of Marvel are playing that issue close to the vest. I have a feeling we'll get more clues to that in the next couple issues anyways so there's no need to jump the gun.

I'm more interested in seeing Jean develop a friendship with Storm. That was one of the relationships that really didn't get touched on during Bendis' run. Once the O5 ditched the Jean Grey Institute, they never really interacted. This is a great chance for Jean to recapture that close friendship that was once so integral to both characters. I hope Lemire takes that chance.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

As the new X-era dawns, Alejandr0 wants to know how all the X-Men titles will interact with each other.

Will your story be as interwoven with the continuing "Uncanny"/"All-New X-Men" as the two titles were in the last couple of years? I kind of enjoyed the connectedness.

Each of our books will stand alone, but also be part of the shared X-Universe. So, no direct crossovers for a while, but we will see common threats and elements woven into the larger tapestry of the X-books.
    For the win...
    "Ignore them. They're nothing but a bunch of basement dwellers who spend all day whining on the 'net. Not a single open-minded one in the bunch."
    --Andre Briggs, Justice League International #1

Quote Originally Posted by 244 View Post
    As of Bendis's Uncanny X-men #7, Limbo doesn't exist anymore. Magik absorbed all of it's energies inside of her due to her broken mutant power to defeat Dormammu.
    According to the supposed leak

spoilers:
    Magik struck a deal with Dormammu to bring Limbo back. Or something along the lines of that.
    end of spoilers

I'm glad my question about Colossus got answered. I guess I'm okay with that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    "The paths of the Inhumans and the X-Men seem destined to cross. There is a plan in place for when and how this will happen."
    "We had some great discussions about this plan and I think we're all pretty excited about where this is all heading and what it will mean for both mutants and Inhumans."
    "That is a story that we fully intend to tell, we are just being very careful about when and how we tell it because it plays into larger plans for the X-books."
    I'm kinda almost sure that this "Civil War 2" will be about Mutants vs Inhumans...
    And given that Rogue and Sunspot are running Avengers teams, and Kitty is with the Guardians; that event will drag a lot of books in.

Those preview panels in Logan's trailer look great, btw.

Amazing Member

So Where gonna see more of Glob sounds good to me

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    So Where gonna see more of Glob sounds good to me
    Explain to me what's cool about him? I'd love to hear. Seriously. I see nothing but a bad site gag.
    Last edited by Complexed; 11-17-2015 at 04:34 PM.