Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    I just want to point out that if there would be no physical injuries there wouldn't be blood gushing out of her mouth but it very clearly does.

Not that Im judging her. She can kill all of them as far as I am concerned.
    Is that blood or something else? That character has been spitting stuff out of her mouth up until that point and it still doesn't mean she's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    Is that blood or something else? That character has been spitting stuff out of her mouth up until that point and it still doesn't mean she's dead.
    Well, the stuff that it throws seems to be some kind of gas that it's part of that black hole power, but this seems to be a liquid.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Nope, Lemuire does not have to give a commentary about everything he writes for it to show inconsistency. The fact that he has her ask to scan Ororos mind and not ask to scan Wolverines mind shows an inconsistency in how she has decided to use her powers particularly when Bendis made the ethics of its use a plot point in his run. She said she could see his memories. That's more than picking up stray thoughts by accident.He even tells her she should stay away from there.

If you disagreed with my point of inconsistency that is fine. What you did however, was jump to an assumption because you are sensitive about that topic. It's very easy to see that when I said all over the place I was talking about the inconsistency of her asking permission and not asking permission. Your assumption is based on thinkng that I was not acknowleding that she asked permission from Storm which was wrong as i said all over the place I was acknowedging that instance AND the new instance in the third issue as another poster pointed out. So again if you made an assumption and jumped to a conclusion...and that is a pretty big jump might I add then that's all on you. You just saw what you wanted to see because that topic is clearly very dear to you. But you are reading a lot more into the comment because of your own fears/anxiety that's causing you to read more into something that wasn't there. You may be in a state of hypervigilance regarding any post that references Jean and her telepathy which is what caused you to respond in the manner I quote below.

Might I suggest that next time this topic pops up you ask for a little bit more clarity before jumping to conclusions and lodging an attack (Out of the blue wtf??).

You created drama from absolutely nothing over nothing. I have a lot more grievances with what Lemiure writing at the moment in regards to Colossus' parents and Storms choices.

So.....your speculating about a topic that has not been clarified upon by the writer? I thought so, you can interpret the comic anyway you like however, what you can't do is make assumptions about a narrative that is not supported by the material presented in the comic. Let us remember the context of why Jean asked to scan Ororo's mind and what information that Ororo brought to Jean about the sterilizations of mutants and M-pox she was performing a probe. And if you can't see the context difference between what she was doing with Ororo, and with Logan then I am surprised. Which brought me to my point about Emma, she causally does things like this which you overwhelming already know. Jean was attempting to help a troubled man with thoughts about the deaths of all the friends he murdered context is always key.

Next, issue I'm assuming she'll ask him, to go a little deeper into his mind. I responded to your post because of what was posted, if that was not your intent then it's you who should work on correcting the structuring of your sentences into actual questions. This is a discussion forum, as to be expected we are going to have discussions and in turn disagreements or is that only allowed when we agree?

And if I remember correctly, you jumped to conclusions throwing around labels or did I imagine the "hissy fits", line? I was under the impression we were having a discussion I used Emma as a comparison because she does the same all the time which is why this particular scene could not have been that shocking or unbelievable to you as she's your favorite character. You assumed just as you assumed that you'd guessed the direction of the narrative that I was attacking you, I was not I was putting things into terms that I knew you'd pick up on right away.

As far as your last point, next time if that's the major target of concern for you, you should probably ask a question including all of your inquiries rather than making a statement of intent regarding the narrative that is as of right now unsupported!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    I responded to your post because of what was posted, if that was not your intent then it's you who should work on correcting the structuring of your sentences into actual questions. This is a discussion forum, as to be expected we are going to have discussions and in turn disagreements or is that only allowed when we agree?
    As I stated before if you want to disagree with my interpretation of the story that's fine. Your response was a flat out attack not a discussion and a misinterpretation by YOU of my post. Furthermore, you go on to try and blame me for the attack you launched out of the blue because you decided to read something totally unrelated into it because of your own "issues". Then you went on to state it wasn't a question, there's a question mark at the end of the sentence. It was a short sentence you read far more into it, and launched an attack. Now you are backtracking to save face. Again this isn't the first time you have lost the plot over this topic and I'm not the first poster. Hissy fit is an apt response to your initial attack which again is totally out of the blue and was totally unrelated to my post. Again, you're causing drama for the sake of drama. And tbh if it was my intention to say Jean was morally bankrupt I would entertain your drama, but since it actually wasn't and I have better things to do I'm not going to. This is the last I'm going to say about the topic. You read far to much into a short sentence and changed the topic of the sentence completely. That's all you need to know but I am sorry if you interpreted my sentence the wrong way. And I'm sorry if it fed your anxiety.
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 11-21-2015 at 10:20 AM.