Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dark phoenix View Post
    I thought I read somewhere that spoilers:
    Cyclops was going to be secretly working with the Uncanny Team in Bunn's Run
    end of spoilers??
    Yes, that's the other part of the 4chan rumor that isn't confirmed. And honestly, I didn't give that rumor much credence until today. Now, a major part of it has been confirmed. X-Haven is indeed located in Limbo, just as it was predicted. So could that mean that what this rumor said about Cyclops is also accurate? It's possible. And now, it's more probable than it was before. I still think it's early to accept every part of the rumor. It might be the case that only part of it was true and this was just a lucky guess. But I do think this is a possibility now and one that's more likely than most.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

wow, that was dumb idea. there is a mist that's killing mutants. lets hide in Limbo with a bunch of demons, that will try to kill us if they get their hands on us. But don't worry we have Magik to protect us. She can make a barrier for us to be safe. but lets send her alone back to Earth with no back up to save other mutants. it's not like she will get attacked, or get hurt. Which will leaving the students in danger. Like what are the odds of this happening?

But for real, Limbo? They picked Limbo to keep mutant kind safe? Magneto made Asteroid M, Cyclops made Utopia, Callisto hide in the sewers and even the O5 knew that was a bad idea, now i see why they went on a road trip. Hide in Limbo with a bunch of demons or road trip and deal with this poison mist. ROAD TRIP!!

Why would Storm agree to this? Why would Magik be ok with this? (sigh) what the hell is Marvel thinking?
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

I don't understand why would they house Cerebra in s Sentinel if it fits in your pocket? Also Forge built the Anti-Nimrod in Craig Kyle's run. Should have used that.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by chisob View Post
    umm...so Limbo isn't inside Magik anymore?
    It's been 16 months or more since that happened? Maybe it will be explained at some point, but I think we can expect a lot of changes that will just be said to have had happened in that gap.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    It's been 16 months or more since that happened? Maybe it will be explained at some point, but I think we can expect a lot of changes that will just be said to have had happened in that gap.
    Maybe the other writers have decided to treat Bendis's continuity the same way he treats theirs...
    Dark does not mean deep.

This issue was SO GOOD. Felt like a classic issue of x-men or an episode from the 90s cartoon (with a different cast).

Loved the mix of humor, action, and somberness. The issue ends with virtually nothing going right for the x-men. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgreed View Post
    Why would Storm agree to this? Why would Magik be ok with this? (sigh) what the hell is Marvel thinking?
    We don't know yet?

This issue didn't state that limbo was the best option, just implied it was the only one they got right now. It's been 16 months since we last saw The X-Men, and if we go by Storm there options have been running out and she has taken hard choices. I'm guessing that Limbo wasn't anyone's plan A. But till they reveal what went down, we don't know whether they made the best choice or not.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    This issue didn't state that limbo was the best option, just implied it was the only one they got right now. It's been 16 months since we last saw The X-Men, and if we go by Storm there options have been running out and she has taken hard choices. I'm guessing that Limbo wasn't anyone's plan A. But till they reveal what went down, we don't know whether they made the best choice or not.
    For me, Limbo isn't the problem. It's sending Magik out on missions that's the issue. That's the stupid thing to do.

Yeah my congratulations to Bleeding Cool was not another planet or moon but something very close to it.

#$%#& is serious this is better the X-mens can offer? The last mutant paradise is a disguised trap that can kill all of them depending on the state of Magik?

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    For me, Limbo isn't the problem. It's sending Magik out on missions that's the issue. That's the stupid thing to do.
    Right?
    What they should be doing, is sending the OTHER folks out of Limbo to retrieve these afflicted mutants and bring them back to this hidden place that nobody can access except for hey wait a second hold on a minute shoot never mind.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Sure Bendis fun will be erased in a few years. Can't wait. Although Beast has special time sensitivity powers now.
    BV changes

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    At least Limbo is something with much more of a history in the X-Men and feels like. Sure maybe they could have taken refuge with the Shi'ar somewhere or even on that giant space station full of aliens Mike Carey left there, the lurking dangers of Limbo feel like a better backdrop with the focus being on the mists.
    I could be wroung but the last time the Xmen saw the Shiar the Xmen beat up thier leader that may have left sum bad blood on that plan.
    image.jpg

BANNED

Jeff wasn't playing around with his transparency of his love for magik. This isn't the storm and team show. It's the T.Jean and Illyana show. Storm and the rest are props.

Well, as Storm said, Magik does whatever she wants pretty much. I'm not an expert on the character, so I don't know if it's in her nature to be this brash, but the last several years of reading does give me the indication she has little care to give about what anyone thinks about her save maybe Kitty and Piotr.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    This issue was SO GOOD. Felt like a classic issue of x-men or an episode from the 90s cartoon (with a different cast).

Loved the mix of humor, action, and somberness. The issue ends with virtually nothing going right for the x-men. I love it.
    I loved it as well! I think this second issue had a lot of what people were missing from the first issue. Less exposition and more action.