Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Maybe the other writers have decided to treat Bendis's continuity the same way he treats theirs...
    Wouldn't that be nice?

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Jeff wasn't playing around with his transparency of his love for magik. This isn't the storm and team show. It's the T.Jean and Illyana show. Storm and the rest are props.
    As it should be

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Well, as Storm said, Magik does whatever she wants pretty much. I'm not an expert on the character, so I don't know if it's in her nature to be this brash, but the last several years of reading does give me the indication she has little care to give about what anyone thinks about her save maybe Kitty and Piotr.
    Pretty accurate.

Magik does whatever she wants pretty much. ...she has little care to give about what anyone thinks about her save maybe Kitty and Piotr.
    This is accurate, yes.
    Also why she is beloved by many.

Well, as Storm said, Magik does whatever she wants pretty much. I'm not an expert on the character, so I don't know if it's in her nature to be this brash, but the last several years of reading does give me the indication she has little care to give about what anyone thinks about her save maybe Kitty and Piotr.
    Ding ding ding. Magik's a hard person to keep in line. I'm sure after this first arc, Yana will probably realized she's not supergirl and she needs to be fine with delegating. This is something she hasn't really learned given how much she has done by herself since she came back.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Yes, that's the other part of the 4chan rumor that isn't confirmed. And honestly, I didn't give that rumor much credence until today. Now, a major part of it has been confirmed. X-Haven is indeed located in Limbo, just as it was predicted. So could that mean that what this rumor said about Cyclops is also accurate? It's possible. And now, it's more probable than it was before. I still think it's early to accept every part of the rumor. It might be the case that only part of it was true and this was just a lucky guess. But I do think this is a possibility now and one that's more likely than most.

Not really, cause the piece of Limbo has been on earth since AvX, you'd have to point out when was it sent back? It never has. if anything it was an educated guess but everything else that 4chan stated is out the window thus far...such as Morph's return in UA when we now know it's Cable and then the M-Pox which is now sounding like something new and completely differnt from the the mist's give.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Ding ding ding. Magik's a hard person to keep in line. I'm sure after this first arc, Yana will probably realized she's not supergirl and she needs to be fine with delegating. This is something she hasn't really learned given how much she has done by herself since she came back.
    Violently independent with a perpetual LACK of flucks to give for anyone's agenda that doesn't fall in line with her own.

I'm tearing up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    As it should be

For you and lot of haters but not for the masses which users cbr are nothing more than a mere pebble.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Violently independent with a perpetual LACK of flucks to give for anyone's agenda that doesn't fall in line with her own.

I'm tearing up.
    Unless a lighting bolt says otherwise. BMB had no problem doing that with storm to yana in UXM.

Just how powerful IS Illyana at this point? Between the sorcery and the Limbo energy and the teleporting it comes across as violently flashy. So extremely powerful but without a great certainty of what exactly just happened.

For you and lot of haters but not for the masses which users cbr are nothing more than a mere pebble.
    What "haters"?

Lemire expressed his passion for both Piotr & Illyana. So of course they are going to get some love and affection.

There is only 7 people on the main team. I am sure sooner or later they are all going to get the spotlight.

We are only 2 issues in. Plenty of issues ahead of us.

BANNED

What "haters"?

Lemire expressed his passion for both Piotr & Illyana. So of course they are going to get some love and affection.

There is only 7 people on the main team. I am sure sooner or later they are all going to get the spotlight.

We are only 2 issues in. Plenty of issues ahead of us.
    ...........smdh

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I guess but the hellish dimension of limbo seems a pretty drastic place to move an entire species to.

However it would be funny if they run into Angela while down there.
    Angela is in Hell not Limbo
    X-Men Forever

...........smdh
    I don't understand your negativity on the subject

Anyways, anyone know if that was Surge in one of the panels near the end when X-Haven started falling apart?

BANNED

Just how powerful IS Illyana at this point? Between the sorcery and the Limbo energy and the teleporting it comes across as violently flashy. So extremely powerful but without a great certainty of what exactly just happened.
    AxX P5 she brought a piece of limbo to earth, never seen it been put back or disappear.

she got a power boost in post Avx to what extent we don't know (though storm was able to blast down one of yana's haywire power surges in UXM)

She absorbed limbo into herself in UXM (BMB) and we never saw anything else come from that ever again.

she traveled to the past Dr. Strange to refine/learn magik to control her powers.

BANNED

I don't understand your negativity on the subject
    I'm generalizing, your taking it to heart. hence my earlier post... you know the 'mere pebble" and all.