Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    I'm generalizing, your taking it to heart. hence my earlier post... you know the 'mere pebble" and all.
    Trust me, I am not taking it to heart...this is just a comic after all . I am genuinely confused about your post: "for you and a lot of haters". Who are these haters and why are they labeled as such?

BANNED

Is anyone really buying that Cyclops is dead? Anyone?

Amazing Member

Even 80s Magik did as she pleased. Popped into the apartment and drug Moira out of the shower and into the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    Not even a little bit.
    Favorite Marvel Superheroes (in no particular order): Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Wolverine (Logan), Daredevil, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Black Bolt, Deadpool, Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), The Thing, Cyclops, Emma Frost.

Favorite DC Superheroes (in no particular order): Batman, Batgirl/Oracle (Barbara Gordon), Zatanna, The Flash (Barry Allen), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Black Canary, Nightwing, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Shazam.

I think continuity-wise he had the Phoenix last anyone saw him, so he could be in the nebulous "mostly-dead" status.

Quote Originally Posted by Theycallmebone View Post
    Even 80s Magik did as she pleased. Popped into the apartment and drug Moira out of the shower and into the past.
    Yep, without so much as a by-your-leave.

I could see it. They killed Wolverine and they're killing Namor, so why not?

Quote Originally Posted by HAWKEYE-321 View Post
    Not even a little bit.
    Me either. He's alive. For sure. And will probably show up in Uncanny X-men if I had to guess.

As for this issue, it was pretty good. Enjoyed the scenes with Illyana and Piotr, and the refusal by OML to join this team (though we know that will change; Teen Jean will convince him). X-Haven being in Limbo was pretty cool, but also kind of dangerous. I'm guessing Storm just didn't have a lot of options. Great seeing Forge again. I loved him in the 'Cable & X-Force' series a couple of years back.

My only complaint is really the artwork. Just so inconsistent. It's beautiful in parts and really crappy in others. But I can live with it. All in all I'd give this issue a 7/10.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    My only complaint is really the artwork. Just so inconsistent. It's beautiful in parts and really crappy in others. But I can live with it. All in all I'd give this issue a 7/10.
    Gotta say, I didn't like Ramos's work on the last couple issues of New X-Men on Messiah Complex, either. It's that slack-jawed angry face he seems to love drawing.

MY Cyclops died a long time ago! *storms out*

Illyana didn't or couldn't create permanent protective wards for X-Limbo? Having to consciously keep that bit of Limbo habitable is a major tactical disadvantage both to her concentration in a crisis and to the poor mutants stuck there should she get knocked out or... Oh, crap. Look what just happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Maybe the other writers have decided to treat Bendis's continuity the same way he treats theirs...
    Touché.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Gotta say, I didn't like Ramos's work on the last couple issues of New X-Men on Messiah Complex, either. It's that slack-jawed angry face he seems to love drawing.
    Yeah, that and his eyes are never symmetrical. Weird.
    Death faked, stuck with Alpha Primitives in the Inhumans' slave mines with Beast's knowledge and blessing.
    Last edited by nx01a; 11-18-2015 at 11:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I can see Illyana thinking to herself " Geeez people! Whine whine whine! OH NO! Demons are flying overhead! Pffft. Pleeease. I GREW UP here. I was SEVEN. Woman UP already!"

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Angela is in Hell not Limbo
    Isn't limbo a part of hell or something? I've never actually fully understood how they are different given that it's all fire and brimstone with demons hanging around.

Could someone actually explain it, because that would be helpful.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I wonder how Anole feels being in Limbo again pretty much at the mercy of the woman who he blames for losing his arm and corrupting Pixie.

Oh, and the fact that she sent him to Limbo for a few days just because she was sick of looking at him

It's obvious that Cyclops faked his own death. The rumor of 4chan would be true because Cycke could secretly work with Magneto while everybody else think he's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Isn't limbo a part of hell or something? I've never actually fully understood how they are different given that it's all fire and brimstone with demons hanging around.

Could someone actually explain it, because that would be helpful.
    Limbo is really just a pocket dimension where time has no real value. IIRC, Limbo's appearance is based on it's ruler. One of it's former rulers, Belasco, chose it's hellish appearance. Theoretically Magik could mold it however she pleases. However, I am not sure those same rules still apply.