Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Does make one wonder how known Laura actually is in the wider MCU, like how may people are going to take one look at her an think: "Just like the guy, only with one claw less." But it is a great expression, showing he doesn't actually notice before she twists it a little bit, then he notices it alot.
    Looks to me more like she's pulling the blade through his hand (exiting between his middle and ring fingers), not twisting it.

Oooooooh GURRRRL! You slice that mutha!

FEROCITY: Thy name be WOLVERINE!!

Amazing Member

Definitely prefer the costume without the Wolverine mask. Laura doesn't need a mask to look ferocious.

Amazing Member

Trying to figure out exactly how she executed a spinning handspring kneedrop. That's just showing off Honestly though I'm kind of curious about the huge space of time between #2 (next week) and #3 (about a month later). Starting to wonder when in January #4 drops and what the interval is like from there on.
    Last edited by jowawill; 11-19-2015 at 07:43 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jowawill View Post
    Seemed like he had her for a minute. But that look on his face when she knee drops his chest... priceless Honestly though I'm kind of curious about the huge space of time between #2 (next week) and #3 (about a month later). Starting to wonder when in January #4 drops and what the interval is like from there on.
    I loved the breakdancing spin she pulls to MAKE that drop on his chest. Tell you what, Laura's fighting style is just ANOTHER reason to see her in the XCU: Imagine Mystique's moves but with claws.

According to Marvel Wikia #4 hits January 14.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    MAN I hope they reference her former friendship with Finesse.
    ermahgerd I'm cameo craving some Finesse something crazy, y'all!
    Guest appearance? Skype discussion? Twitter tweet? I don't even care -- just make it made!
    Quote Originally Posted by jowawill View Post
    Trying to figure out exactly how she executed a spinning handspring kneedrop. That's just showing off
    The gymnastickery is supeeeerrrrb! Such grace poppin' footie claws at yo face!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    The gymnastickery is supeeeerrrrb! Such grace poppin' footie claws at yo face!!
    She IS supposed to be an Olympic-level gymnast. Love seeing them actually utilize it.

Amazing Member

She IS supposed to be an Olympic-level gymnast. Love seeing them actually utilize it.
    It's nice seeing them anything with her that isn't "Grr" *snikt, charge in with no plan whatsoever and get spanked despite being one of the best hand to hand combatants in the MCU. That got really old really fast.

I can't believe I'm just now seeing this. That fight sequence looks boss and lo and behold: FOOT-CLAW, SUCKA!

Well I'm excited.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Amazing Member

What are the odds on this Mike Choi variant? 1:25? easier, harder? I wish I had a site for this info.

Astonishing Member Old Man Ollie 1962's Avatar

So there's NO WAY Laura finds out she ain't the real Laura. That can't happen, right? RIGHT? You how how clone stories can go. I hate clone stories.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver Matthew Logan1962 View Post
    So there's NO WAY Laura finds out she ain't the real Laura. That can't happen, right? RIGHT? You how how clone stories can go. I hate clone stories.
    I think they've made it pretty clear Laura is the original template. Don't worry, it doesn't look like they'll be going down that road.

Astonishing Member Old Man Ollie 1962's Avatar

I think they've made it pretty clear Laura is the original template. Don't worry, it doesn't look like they'll be going down that road.
    Reassurance is a good thing. Thank you.