Default What happened to Superman in Future's End?

As many of you know, Superman in the Event Called Futures End has gone missing? Who or what is powerful enough to actually kidnapped him? And why aren't any of his friends gone out to find him?

BANNED

Superman Kidnapped?
    In future's end #0 John stewart said that Superman went missing, but no details are revealed.

I don't think he's missing yet in the 5YL time period. I think Masked Superman is going to be suspected of being someone else (I think King Faraday is already suspecting as much), but I think it'll turn out that its Kal-El, either scarred or perhaps tinted green with kryptonite poisoning, either as a result of the war with Earth 2 or perhaps maybe having to do with something that happens in the Superman/Wonder Woman Futures End story. That's why he wears a mask, and he no longer wears a cape because the original was destroyed and he never replaced it.

In other words I think what John alluded to in #0 hasn't happened yet within the weekly.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 06-20-2014 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    As many of you know, Superman in the Event Called Futures End has gone missing? Who or what is powerful enough to actually kidnapped him? And why aren't any of his friends gone out to find him?
    If we knew now, then there'd be no reason to buy the book in September.