Page 117 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 1897
    BANNED

Northstar #4 Jul 1994
    "Running On Empty!"
    Despite his weakened state,

Northstar holds his own while fighting the rejects; Heather Hudson comes to the rescue,

and the pair reconcile their differences

Script by Simon Furman, art by Dario Carrasco, Jr., Tim Dzon and Bruce Patterson

Get your exclusive first look at "Alpha Fight: True North" #1, out in early September! See the first few pages on http://Marvel.com: http://bit.ly/2Mdkp5t #Marvel80

The @theramonperez Variant to next month's Alpha Flight:True North oneshot has been revealed!

Final order cut-off is this Monday, August 12th and the cover can be ordered using Diamond Code JUL191053

#AlphaFlight #FlightFans https://twitter.com/AlphaFlight_net/...621633/photo/1

E5E20854-1000-48B1-9283-ADB8FDA257B5.jpg

Anyone else think we might see an Alpha Flight ongoing - or at least another limited series - announced at NYCC? Between the reprint, the appearance in Marvel Comics #1000, the one-shot, and the action figures, seems like the team's seeing a bit more attention than usual.

Could be sooner. Zub said he had two Marvel books coming up, to be announced by the end of summer. Agents of Wakanda was one, but the other must've been delayed. Could it be AF?

https://jimzub.tumblr.com/post/18549...s-coming-up-or
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Could be sooner. Zub said he had two Marvel books coming up, to be announced by the end of summer. Agents of Wakanda was one, but the other must've been delayed. Could it be AF?

https://jimzub.tumblr.com/post/18549...s-coming-up-or
    I hope so. Zub would be one of my top three pics when it comes to potential writers on an AF book.

Astonishing Member

How many Alpha Flight mutants did you find in that huge 6 covers image with almost every mutant?

I found Aurora, Northstar, Wild Child, Jared Corbo and Purple Girl.
    I think I may have found Jeffries but it's hard to recognize him when he is drawn as an average 40 years old white guy. His last immediately recognizable design was the Box robot that hasnt been used in decades.

I would pay good money to read Alpha Flight, by the creators of Letterkenny.

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

You know, I'd criticize Marrina for being a Newfie whose never been to PEI but then again, so am I.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

eh. Eh. EH. EH!!!!!????

cAnAdIaNs

I've never been a big Alpha Flight fan, and I've really only read about the team or certain members when they appeared in other comics. But, I am interested in reading up on them. Does anybody have any good suggestions for what stories are the best to read. Should I start from the beginning? Are there certain runs that would be best avoided?
    Thanks in advance to anybody who responds to this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    I've never been a big Alpha Flight fan, and I've really only read about the team or certain members when they appeared in other comics. But, I am interested in reading up on them. Does anybody have any good suggestions for what stories are the best to read. Should I start from the beginning? Are there certain runs that would be best avoided?
    Thanks in advance to anybody who responds to this post.
    I think my favourite run was after Guardian died/disappeared and Heather put on the suit for the first time. I loved that period of Alpha Flight it was my favourite. It felt earned that Heather would take over from her husband.