Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127
Results 1,891 to 1,897 of 1897
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Persuasion, Pathway, Goblyn, and Ghost Girl.
    Also Stitch. But I'd prefer any of your four first.

But Diamond Lil before all of them, because I love ol' 'creepy-Crawley.' (Smart Alec's mean nickname for Lilian Crawley.)

Fantastic Member

It's been a while since this Alpha Flight villain last appeared.

From the preview thread elsewhere in this forum, I present...STITCH sighting in MARAUDERS #8 working with Krakoan Costumier Jumbo Carnation...
    Last edited by Thirteen; 10-07-2022 at 06:58 PM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    As Aurora is on Marauders and Guardian on ORCHIS, as they would ll have to be mutants, I would have a Krakoa AF team with;

Northstar
    Windshear (miss that guy)
    Birdy
    Wildchild
    Madison Jeffries
    Radius

There must be a female Canadian X-student, right?
    Windshear is an old fave I'd definitely like to see brought back. On the surface, his power seems redundant given other characters who make constructs in battle, like Iceman, but the key difference between them is Colin's hard-air constructs can last indefinitely, allowing things to be made out of them. Tbh, I wouldn't mind just seeing him mentioned in passing as enjoying the opportunity to use his powers for art, the way he always wanted.

But also of note is the complete lack of conductivity his hard air constructs have. The original Thunderbolts book made a big deal about how Zemo figured out how to use Colin's hard-air constructs to incapacitate tech-based superhumans like the Fixer, and how this could be applied to manipulating machinery and technology in other ways. Definitely could find a way to use him and his powers in a conflict with machine intelligences....

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Windshear is an old fave I'd definitely like to see brought back. On the surface, his power seems redundant given other characters who make constructs in battle, like Iceman, but the key difference between them is Colin's hard-air constructs can last indefinitely, allowing things to be made out of them. Tbh, I wouldn't mind just seeing him mentioned in passing as enjoying the opportunity to use his powers for art, the way he always wanted...
    That would be neat, to see free-standing structures made of 'hard air' used in some area of Krakoa, instead of every-darn-thing being a grown tree or plant-pod-house. Have some actual mutant-generated structures or areas, and not everything be all generated by Krakoa itself.

Colin, along with some of the Gamma Flighters like Diamond Lil, Flashback and Smart Alec, is one of my favorite Canuckian mutants, and I'd definitely like to see more of him. (And maybe Pathway, as well, although she's potentially theme-wrecking, like Lila Cheney with her Dyson Sphere home-away-from-home that could hold sixteen million *earths,* and provide a safe haven for more mutants than have every existed, or ever will... Pathway/Laura Dean has her own pocket dimension, called LiveWorld, that is not even remotely as horrible a place to live as 'Yana's Limbo, and, like so many mutant options, could serve as a safer haven than terraformed Mars, or Earth, or 'the Vault', or the Savage Land, or any of the half-dozen other options out there.)

Astonishing Member

Yeah I'd love to see Pathway used, she's one of the biggest heavy hitters among existing teleporters and can do things most others can't come close to matching, and I just feel like she has a lot of break-out potential as a character in general. And tbh I'm a little surprised Ewing hasn't tossed Manikin in somewhere at SWORD yet, because I know he likes the character and used him well in an issue of Jane Foster's series....he'd be right at home in SWORD's medical division, and I like that he, like Cecilia Reyes, has a specific useful skillset unrelated to his powers.

And I really want to see Flashback and his kids show up somewhere, because they were utterly wasted in their brief Secret Warriors introduction before getting killed offscreen, but also because I think there's a lot of interesting stuff you could do with a family of mutants who share a signature power, but are outside the sphere of X-families most people are familiar with.
    Last edited by BobbysWorld; 10-07-2022 at 11:50 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Pathway/Laura Dean has her own pocket dimension, called LiveWorld, that is not even remotely as horrible a place to live as 'Yana's Limbo,
    That dimension does not belong to Laura but the villain with the green hair in the above pic and it's very dangerous because of her.