Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Hound View Post
    Anyone know what happened to Polaris's secondary mutation where she had super strength powered by the negative vibes of others?

And Stan Lee's Magneto had all sorts of awesome forgotten powers, including astral travelling.

Not to mention Namor's puffer fish power, if I can include him as an X-Man, and I will, because this panel amuses me.

Attachment 29416
    Love it!
    I think he also had electric eel powers then.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    She's a pretty good physical fighter so she doesn't need the precognition for fighting. With that said many telepaths in Marvel had some degree of precognition. I'm glad her power set finally stabilized. Just keep her as is.

As for the invisibility to machines that the outback X-Men had, that blatantly went away by the time the original X-Men and the outback team merged to form the Blue and Gold teams upon the return of Professor Xavier. At that point the X-Men weren't living underground so the writers just got rid of the invisiblity. Machines could clearly detect all of the X-men by then.

Telekinesis, literally goes against much of what the character is, and it's not as if she's being written on the level Claremont had her on. She's only used it to create a wide array of weapons and a few TK tricks, but if anything writers need to refocus on her telepathy she has been psychic katana/knife and mental blasts far too often. Back in the day Bets used her telepathy in creative ways, she's already a skill fighter she'd benefit from strengthening her TP.