Been reading a lot of the new series lately and wanted to share my opinions on all of them. Well, the ones I've read. Would be great to read all you guys' opinions as well.

My Ranking:

1- Invincible Iron Man: Fun. So much fun. I could just read it again and again and not get bored. As great as those early ANXM issues. Love it.
2- Extraordinary X-Men: Uh, I can never say no to an X-Men book with an incredible cast. Interesting new status-quo. Really digging it so far.
3- Ultimates: One of the only books I had high expectations for and still managed to surpass them. Great cast, very interesting story potential.
4- Astonishing Ant-Man: I'm not a big fan of Scott Lang but man this book is hilarious. And I like funny. I've always have. Also love the dialogue.
5- Hercules: Wow. I had very little interest in this but it surprised me. I enjoyed pretty much every page of the first issue. Can't wait to read the next issue.
6- New Avengers: This is good. But I just feel like it could have been even better. Still, very fun cast and very fun to read so far.
7- All-New Wolverine: Decided to give the first issue a try after I learned Wasp would appear in issue 5. And let me just say I'm so glad I did.
8- The Mighty Thor: I'll admit I didn't read her previous series so I'm kinda lost but I like what I've read so far. And it definitely made me feel for Jane which is important.
9- Nova: Dropped the previous run around the AXIS tie-in. Don't know why. I never stopped enjoying it. Well I enjoyed this one too. I really warmed up to Sam I think.
10- Uncanny Inhumans: I had no idea what to expect here. The thing I like the most is that this book is making me feel like I'm reading something very important and I like that. Great art also.
11- Spider-Woman: Definitely a decent first issue but I kinda expected more from Hopeless. Oh I'm sure he'll deliver it. I'll just wait and see where this goes.
12- Doctor Strange: Interesting book. Actually made me care for Dr. Strange. Curious to see the book this is shaping up to be.
13- Guardians of the Galaxy: Didn't read the previous run but the addition of Thing and Kitty made me pick this up and I don't regret it. It was a fun read.
14- Deadpool: Funny. And not boring. Haven't read the second issue yet but I'd like to see if there is more to this book than just funny.
15- Amazing Spider-Man: Okay, I didn't expect to rank this one this low. It just got boring at some parts. Really liked the first issue but second one was kinda disappointing. I'll stick with it though, I love Spider-Man.
16- Ms. Marvel: Kamala is amazing and I'm sure I'll grow to like this series again. I just need the story to shape up I guess. Also more focus on Kamala and her hero-life please.
17- Vision: It was an alright first issue. Just... I don't get it. I'm really confused and I don't even know why.
18- Uncanny Avengers: Ugh. I miss Janet, Wanda and Alex so much. This is okay. I really don't like the cast overall. I don't want this to be a comedy book. Can Deadpool go please? Really not liking the art by the way.
19- Carnage: The whole military people hunting down the villain thing doesn't really interest me much. I liked the action though. And Carnage IS scary so it does it's job well I guess.
20- All-New Hawkeye: Ugh. I don't like the art. I didn't read the first all-new hawkeye so I'm kinda confused as well. I shouldn't blame the book for that but I just really fely empty. Didn't really know what was going on and I feel liek the book didn't do enough to fill me in.
21- Illuminati: This could have worked better as an Image Comic maybe but I really don't see the need for a book like this. It just has nothing special imo. Bring back Superior Foes Marvel.
22- All-New All-Different Avengers: Really disliked the first issue but great cast so I'll keep going with it at least for the first arc.
23- Karnak: Why is this a thing again?
24- Drax: Oh my God. This was so cringeworthy. I can't continue with this.

DEFINITELY NOT DROPPING
BUYING AT LEAST THE FIRST ARC
DROPPED

Yet To Read:

- Sam Wilson: Captain America
- Star-Lord
- Web Warriors
- Unbeatable Squirrel Girl

Not Gonna Read:

- Spider-Gwen
- Howard the Duck
- Spider-Man 2099
- Black Knight

Thanks for reading, please share your rankings.