Its not every day we have the star of TV and Movie fame Deadpool join us on CBR. Yes folks Deadpool has came to CBR. I only got to ask him one important question because he had the hammer cocked back on his gun at me. But he liked the question it seems and had fun discussing himself. Then answering some letters for advice.

So why CBR and an Advice Column ?

Well ya see there Dan Rather , I have a long history of being on CBR. Me and the main man , aka Big J have a history . I know he's had to reform this place and he said , Deadpool ....oh Deadpool come to New CBR and save this place. And like George Clooney saving the Batman franchise , I am HERE TO DO IT ! You disagree with any policies ...you can answer to my boot up your $%%% . Or if your a troll ...YOUR SHOT. Like Santa Claus I know when been naughty or nice and I know where you are !

Now lets get to the mail bag as I eat some cheetos .

Timmy from Dallas writes - "Dear Deadpool , I really like this girl in my class but I'm afraid she doesn't like me. What do I do ?"

Timbo your case is a case that all young loves go through. Boy likes girl , girl likes other boy , boy shoots girls parents that sends her into an insane asylum where years later she breaks out to kill boy. I have seen this all the time. Your best bet my bro , is to find this other boy and shoot him. I mean eliminate the competition my man. You want this girl well Timmy your gonna have to show how bad.

Megan from Denver writes - "Dear Deadpool , I recently married the love of my life. We want many years of happiness together but there is one problem. His parents are so bad at times. What should I do ?"

Megan its clear from your letter , that your husbands parents are aholes . I bet they are those rich arrogant ones who drive by chiming about finding the gray poupon. I so wanna drive by them and do like this.

To answer your question Megan , sometimes you need to try and get along. Invite them to a nice family get together . Then I will show up and help eliminate them. I will send you my contact info and we will get this done Megan. Your husband will thank me.

Tony from Orlando writes - "Yo , Deadpool , I am an attractive man . I feel I am one who can't seem to get a girl interested in him. Why do you think that ?"

Well Tony judging by your 8x10 ya sent me of yourself duck lipping in front of the mirror and posing like you just did Playgirl , I can see why. Tony you may wanna think about ordering a woman from those places. Or your gonna be a scared alone little man in your parents basement . Never touching boob. I mean even I ...a hideously scared freak of a man have had babes all around me....case in point....

Yeah Tony , eat it and weep ! I have no advice to give beyond investing in lots of lotion products.

This Deadpool advice column in no way reflects the beliefs of CBR or anyone responsible.