Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Avengers, #31

ORIGINAL SIN tie-in!
    • Propelled fifty years into the future, the Avengers come face-to-face with the legacy of their actions!

Full article here.

Yay more time travel.

Yay more alt realitiest

Yay hickman
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Where were the faces of Thor and Hyperion when they were talking? That's a pet peeve of mine. Other than that I'm looking forward to the issue.

I think the problems with Yu's issues in this arc are just due to the inking.

So there are going to face a descendant of Thor, the future Cap, and it looked like Hyperion as well with that future team.

Spectacular Member

Read Thor's series for more descendant of Thor.

Ok, so with this latest time travel shenanigans, is Hawkeye on the way to becoming the new Jean Grey? He was blown up in Disassembled, disintegrated in House of M, Phoenix fired in AvX and now goes the way of the bad guy at the end of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade while falling into nothingness in Original Sin. No wonder the guy is such a mess, it's hard to make it through a major Marvel event without him being killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtzberg View Post
    Ok, so with this latest time travel shenanigans, is Hawkeye on the way to becoming the new Jean Grey? He was blown up in Disassembled, disintegrated in House of M, Phoenix fired in AvX and now goes the way of the bad guy at the end of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade while falling into nothingness in Original Sin. No wonder the guy is such a mess, it's hard to make it through a major Marvel event without him being killed.
    To be fair he survived Secret Invasion, Siege, Fearitself but yeah he has a hard time of it, i'm curious how this is going to tie together, can't wait for os trade.
    Truth is the best policy

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    To be fair he survived Secret Invasion, Siege, Fearitself but yeah he has a hard time of it, i'm curious how this is going to tie together, can't wait for os trade.
    I forgot, he also had to shoot his Skrull wife in the face during Secret Invasion. Talk about whipping boy for writers.
    Last edited by Kurtzberg; 06-13-2014 at 05:46 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I'm not really a fan of Hickman but issue 30 was good. It'd be funny if they went to the future and everything was rosy, yeah that's not gonna happen.lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtzberg View Post
    I forgot, he also had to shoot his Skrull wife in the face during Secret Invasion. Talk about whipping boy for writers.
    Plus he and Bobbi were having issues during siege were they not, man how has he remained sane.
    Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I'm not really a fan of Hickman but issue 30 was good. It'd be funny if they went to the future and everything was rosy, yeah that's not gonna happen.lol.
    I would laugh my head off but yeah thats not going to happen.
    I kinda liked Hickman's Iron Man but the problem with his avengers for me is there are so many. This coming from the guy who would have 12 members and about 5/6 different teams.
    Truth is the best policy