Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default Marvel's Jessica Jones (Spoilers)

On episode 2. The Luke ad Jessica team up bar fight completely sold me on this Luke Cage, loving him so far. Also I'm kinda hoping we do see some kind of Hellcat incarnation now, because the scene with Trish training to take down an armed opponent definitely shows potential there too.

Im on episode 2 as well.the first episode was underwelming till the very end. I really didn't see that coming.

spoilers:
    So are we supposed to assume that Trisch and Jessica were an item?
    end of spoilers

Sweet Christmas. Also we need a transcript of that Radio program the store clerk was listening to.

Incredible Member

Interesting. Jessica just name-dropped Angela Del Toro, recommending her as a top notch PI she knows - in the comics, Angela del Toro is one version of White Tiger, powered by a piece of the Jade Tiger, an artifact from K'un Lun. Wonder if they're seeding the potential for her to appear in Iron Fist's supporting cast?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalen O. View Post
    Interesting. Jessica just name-dropped Angela Del Toro, recommending her as a top notch PI she knows - in the comics, Angela del Toro is one version of White Tiger, powered by a piece of the Jade Tiger, an artifact from K'un Lun. Wonder if they're seeding the potential for her to appear in Iron Fist's supporting cast?
    What episode? What was the patrica walker magazine that guy had?

I really don't like the direction they took with malcolm.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    What episode? What was the patrica walker magazine that guy had?
    It's at the start of episode 6. And the Patsy Walker magazine was some kind of comic based on the show Trish had as a child star, that was apparently named after her. Like Ellen Degeneres had that show just called Ellen, before her talk show. I think Trish is supposed to have a similar career, just having started with her as a kid.

Incredible Member

I really don't like the direction they took with malcolm.
    Neither did I at first, but there's a twist in the fifth episode that really made it work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalen O. View Post
    Neither did I at first, but there's a twist in the fifth episode that really made it work for me.
    Okay thanks.

spoilers:
    the girl Jessica took care of? Was that the same girl from Luke's medicine cabinet?
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

spoilers:
    the girl Jessica took care of? Was that the same girl from Luke's medicine cabinet?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah, it was his wife. That's why Jessica was following him originally and taking pictures, her guilt and self-destructive tendencies drove her to learn more about the husband of the woman she killed. It's my biggest beef with the show thus far, I really don't think it was necessary to add that angle to their relationship - Jessica's got more than enough pathos already, and there are plenty of other ways to add hurtles to Luke and Jessica's relationship without making it about Luke absolving his wife's killer before shacking up with her. Obviously it wasn't Jessica's fault since Killgrave made her do it, but the whole angle is just so gratuitous and really adds an extra screwed up element to their relationship, when Jessica's already got plenty to be screwed up about without it.
    end of spoilers

Am I horrible because I didn't realize the blonde mistress wasn't the same actrss who played trisch.

Am I wrong in thinking the cop would make a great Danny Rand. he's a little older but still. I can't help seeing him and thinking it is such a waste he isn't iron fist.

I love that she used the "bullet proof" line from the comics. Not exactly in the same context but still.