It always boggles my mind when I watch the news and all. Usually on the news there are stories of some hot babe who just committed insane murder over some guy cheating or something. And these women could get any guy they wanted ya know. Like for example look at this hot chick who committed a murder and locked away for life.

Jodi Arias was a smoking babe who fell for a religious Mormon and they soon had wild freaky sex right. But due to his religious raising he couldn't marry the un-Mormon Arias due the fact they had wild freaky sex before marriage. She was just someone he was nailing and keeping around essentially. But Arias became a crazy stalker over this dude , moved to his city and soon enough would never leave him alone. And to be honest the guy (Travis) wasn't exactly saying no either. He enjoyed that wild freaky sex I'm sure.

But why ? I mean she was a stunning blond , she could have snapped her fingers and some other dude would have ran to her beck and call (and she did have a guy she had started seeing , but he never realized how bad she was over her ex). Why would Jodi decide that she had to kill this one guy while there was a ton of guys out there in the sea of men ?

Its like this one good looking babe I saw on a Deadly Women months ago. This guy loved her and as her sister said , all she had to do was love the man and they would have been very happy. Well she seemingly kills the guy in a crazy insurance scheme and ends up getting the death penalty when the dude she hired rolled over on her. So why would this hot babe commit a crazy murder plot ?

Yet I always go back to hot chick Jodi. She could have had anyone , yet decided to do this. So It will always make me go....damn what a loss.