Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default Why do Hot Chicks Kill ?

It always boggles my mind when I watch the news and all. Usually on the news there are stories of some hot babe who just committed insane murder over some guy cheating or something. And these women could get any guy they wanted ya know. Like for example look at this hot chick who committed a murder and locked away for life.

Jodi Arias was a smoking babe who fell for a religious Mormon and they soon had wild freaky sex right. But due to his religious raising he couldn't marry the un-Mormon Arias due the fact they had wild freaky sex before marriage. She was just someone he was nailing and keeping around essentially. But Arias became a crazy stalker over this dude , moved to his city and soon enough would never leave him alone. And to be honest the guy (Travis) wasn't exactly saying no either. He enjoyed that wild freaky sex I'm sure.

But why ? I mean she was a stunning blond , she could have snapped her fingers and some other dude would have ran to her beck and call (and she did have a guy she had started seeing , but he never realized how bad she was over her ex). Why would Jodi decide that she had to kill this one guy while there was a ton of guys out there in the sea of men ?

Its like this one good looking babe I saw on a Deadly Women months ago. This guy loved her and as her sister said , all she had to do was love the man and they would have been very happy. Well she seemingly kills the guy in a crazy insurance scheme and ends up getting the death penalty when the dude she hired rolled over on her. So why would this hot babe commit a crazy murder plot ?

Yet I always go back to hot chick Jodi. She could have had anyone , yet decided to do this. So It will always make me go....damn what a loss.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

-Lack of confidence
    -Low self-esteem
    -No supportive friends or family or other social structures
    -History of emotional or physical abuse during formative years
    -Substance abuse
    -Personality disorders

Any or all of the above.

When you're on the top of the line ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

You are trying to use logic for matters that have to do with emotions and mental illness.

I would also guess that most of the women jailed for violence and murder are not "hot".

So you're saying we're not supposed to find murder sexy?
    I've been doing it all wrong. I have a lot of people to apologies to.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Why does anyone kill? Because they either think they'll get away with it, or they don't give a *&^! anymore and want to take someone with them.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Astonishing Member Old Man Ollie 1962's Avatar

Damn. With over 30 true crime novels to her credit, the late Ann Rule never addressed the question: Why do Hot Chicks Kill?

Invincible Member

there's almost 80 years of pop culture that says that guys like hot chicks who kill, at least in fiction anyway