Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Quote Originally Posted by gbshabo View Post
    Yeah it was. Something, i think, about Batman trying to track down a mythological weapon.
    I thought it was Diana who is tracking down some mythical sword that the Amazons are guardians of. Ares is the reason she comes back to "Man's World" to prevent World War III, this is how Diana and Bruce become in contact with each other. Ares is also apparently the big bad of the Justice League Films.

This is all rumor of course.
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    I wonder if Robin Wright signed on to play Hera. She has a Cold Beauty to her that I think would be perfect. But she could very well play Hippolyte as well.
    Robin is amazing, and a better actress than Kidman IMO. I think Kidman would be better for Circe, I don't see Kidman as Hippolyta at all (especially considering her complexion and features do not resemble Gadot at all).
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

Incredible Member

I wonder how much of this movie's continuity will blend NU52 in with previous history...I mean it's entirely up to them what they want to keep or not. Well, I suppose it's also up to DC...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    I wonder how much of this movie's continuity will blend NU52 in with previous history...I mean it's entirely up to them what they want to keep or not. Well, I suppose it's also up to DC...
    Well, looking at Man Of Steel, and at what we already know about the WW film, probably not a whole lot.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Top Carnivore View Post
    Robin is amazing, and a better actress than Kidman IMO. I think Kidman would be better for Circe, I don't see Kidman as Hippolyta at all (especially considering her complexion and features do not resemble Gadot at all).
    Wright looks nothing like Gadot either.
    Monica Bellucci (whose cheekbones and complexion truly remind me of Gadot) would be my choice for Hyppolyta:

There are even a a couple of actresses who share a nationality with Gadot and could pass off as related:
    Ayelet Zurer

Yael Abecassis

Of course, none of those three is a "name" in Hollywood, which gives the advantage to Wright, Kidman, or any other [more] established actress.

Quote Originally Posted by DCMARVELgeek View Post
    Wright looks nothing like Gadot either.
    Monica Bellucci (whose cheekbones and complexion truly remind me of Gadot) would be my choice for Hyppolyta:

There are even a a couple of actresses who share a nationality with Gadot and could pass off as related:
    Ayelet Zurer

Yael Abecassis

Of course, none of those three is a "name" in Hollywood, which gives the advantage to Wright, Kidman, or any other [more] established actress.
    I love Monica for Hippolyta. But you are probably right, they will go with the bigger name. If so, I'd like Charlize Theron.
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

I would have liked Lena Headly for Hippolyte myself. She's older than Gal, but they look like they could be sisters. I want an Ageless Amazon Queen. Not a Queen who looks older than her subjects. Next to Diana she should be the best Warrior on Themyscria.
    Richard Alexander

Pine has also said that so far Gadot's superhero action sequences are exceptionally good. They've been filming about a month, probably lots of green screen work inside the studios already. Can't wait to see the lasso in live action!

https://www.instagram.com/p/_0sEpMFV...n-by=smww_love

Not much but new set vid of Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/_0sEpMFV...n-by=smww_love

Not much but new set vid of Wonder Woman.
    her hairs down and she looks very majestic.

Fantastic Member

Looks like we will be getting a sneak peek (first look) of the Wonder Woman Movie on January 19th. I'm sure it won't be much but I'm excited: https://www.yahoo.com/movies/cws-daw...184631016.html