Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

What "moon pushing feat" is being referred to here anyway? That one time where a bunch of guys and Superman were failing to push a moon? Or what?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Talking about something that was ruled on as if there was not a ruling in the first place is very much that.

If you want to make a point then refrain from providing mod-ruled matters as examples.
    When I'm being accused of bias against something I enjoy watching both abridged and not because of said ruling (Which I didn't bring up first), saying it's not bias to have questioned it before the ruling isn't very much that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    When I'm being accused of bias against something I enjoy watching both abridged and not because of said ruling (Which I didn't bring up first), saying it's not bias to have questioned it before the ruling isn't very much that at all.
    Dude, this:

In such a universe when there are planets orbiting a Tree demonstrably not close to Earth sized I don't see the reason finding that worth questioning/mentioning is bias or invalid.
    Is not you saying you once questioned it. It is you affirming the opposite of the ruling.

Now, you say you didn't mean it like that. Fine. Use better phrasing or just don't mention the example at all. Given you are the reason for the ruling, it doesn't look remotely good when you say stuff like that nor does it help your case at all.
    Last edited by Hazard; 12-02-2015 at 03:13 PM.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    So what are you saying, that they really are Reality Warpers?

Well in that case, they would need some more feats like that to make it consistent.

I'm totally fine with their damage output. Handwaving esoterics however, not so much, not when it's a one-off.
    I'm fine with needing to get some form of repetition or at least some kind of on-panel clarification for that feat before using it in a fight, since it's such a weird feat.

It being a blunt force variation of Reality Warping due to God Ki is just my initial impression of it since it was behaving absolutely nothing like any other attack in the series, ever, and it affecting the entirety of the fabric of reality of two different dimensions at once.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

It's not like punches, energy attacks, or even just going fast hasn't been used as a method to break the normal laws of reality in comics before, and while it's not full out reality warping it isn't like cosmic entities don't just resort to fragging each other some times.

For my part, the universe punch thing is kinda shocking, but there has at least been allusions to powers scaling pretty far beyond planet busting for a long time. I'll certainly be curious to see what the DB canon pumps out to support it, but we can't really SMvsFL a newly discovered power-up until we see more performance.

Like I said, I'm totally fine with counting the feat in terms of destructive power, but not as a handwave for affecting non-corporal, cosmic beings or other reality warping stuff just because it's said '**** you, Law of Entropy!'

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Also the DBZ/DBS universe . From the one map we have seen....that's not exactly a regular size universe
    Umm... What?

http://i7.mangapanda.com/dragon-ball...er-6576937.jpg

16 pages and i was worried dbz threads will end quickly,oh boy was i wrong hehe ^^.

This thread is the devil's playground. And not like, the fun rockstar exciting devil. The gross disgusting scabrous vomitous devil used serving as a proxy for the petty gross banality of evil devil.

Meh i enjoy long debates,short 2 pages ones r boring.

i prefer the no x wins no y wins nooo x wins cos this and so on over so x wins,yes x wins all agree x wins?yes ok thread over ^^ Its so much more fun to read.

Still dbz came a long way hehe.Dbz had some dark moments on old cbr.

Though i guess now i should call it DBS not DBZ.

I am personally glad that the movies,and in turn DBS was made since we got nice new feats plus new characters and more fighting hehe.
    Last edited by buutenks; 12-04-2015 at 10:36 AM.

You guys should fix your settings up so you have more posts showing on each page. Thread only has 6 pages for me :P.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    You guys should fix your settings up so you have more posts showing on each page. Thread only has 6 pages for me :P.
    really?shows 14 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by buutenks View Post
    really?shows 14 for me.
    Go into settings, then click on General settings. Under "Thread Display Options" you will see the "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" bar and can make it show 40 posts per page. Makes things easier as you do not have to go through so many pages ^_^.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Sparda View Post
    Agreed. That map of the Dragon Ball universe is analogus to Marvel Asgard's map. It's a visual representation of the order of realms, not hard locations (the Asgardians are a highly advanced, highly powerful spacefaring race, after all. They have nine realms, but the size of each realm is unimaginable, just like the rest of the Marvel universe).

As much as I'm on Team Phoenix for this thread, we gotta get our facts straight about the other side.