Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Well if Goku is an actual universe buster he can beat the Phoenix sure . Not the force proper but some of the individual users . Phoenix force users tend to vary from Rachel as barely a match for keeping Gladiator in check to Rachel as a match for Galactus
    Last edited by The Dork Knight; 11-23-2015 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Well if Goku is an actual universe buster he can beat the Phoenix sure . Not the force proper but some of the individual users . Phoenix force users tend to vary from Rachel as barely a match for keeping Gladiator in check to Rachel as a match for Galactus
    Mm. Depending on the Gladiator fight, Rachel may have only had the Phoenix Force Echo, which was basically a fraction of a fraction contained in a sword.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Mm. Depending on the Gladiator fight, Rachel may have only had the Phoenix Force Echo, which was basically a fraction of a fraction contained in a sword.
    It was from War of Kings when she TPd him into believing a broomstick was a weapon or something before he broke free . Was that the echo ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    *mutters vaguely about Goku and Bills reversing the force of entropy by hitting each other*
    Problem is that was not caused solely by Goku. If it had been, I'd wonder if Phoenix has any feats for resisting FTL Entrophy on a small by fictional standards universe scale..

For a celestial ...they should theoretically be capable of the same . Certain Celestials are above Galactus
    Seriously? I thought the gap between Galactus and any Celestial was about as big as the gap between a Skyfather and a Celestial, and that Celestials generally have to fuse in order to take him out?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

The only Celestial I would know off that is individually above Galactus would be Scathan, and I'd rather not speak about him.

Well; the host itself would be screwed.
    For some other host's this might be true, but Jean has some kind of special bond to the Phoenix.
    Like I said, her mortal body has been dead for years, they are now essentially one and the same.

As for Cosmic Entitys and speed, yeah, they are basically above that ****.
    I mean, the Silver Surfer is considered one of the fastest persons in the entire Marvel Unvierse, and Galactus created him with not even 0,00001% of his power.

Well Goku isn't a universe buster. Beerus? absolutely, but Goku is weaker than Beerus and he only contributed to part of the power that threatened to take out the universe. A large part mind you, at least half, but he was regarded as being pretty screwed should the energy struggle between him and Beerus go off, while Beerus was only in danger due to him holding back almost a third of his full power.

So I'd imagine Goku could at least dish out as much destructive energy as Galactus. He just can't do all the other fun stuff that Galactus can do.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Eh the Black Celestial basically turned Galactus into his personal universal vacuum cleaner with Galactus being unable to do anything about it till he got the ultimate Nullifier

On the flipside once he grew to galactic size he also basically consumed said celestial

Aside from that Arishem had a comparatively better performance against a far more heavily prepped Odin
    Last edited by The Dork Knight; 11-23-2015 at 10:33 AM.

Citing Galactus' fight against Odin is kinda strange, since Big G was hungry.
    And aside from a Telepathic Stalemate, everything Odin accomplished in the end was knocking himself out, with Galactus being mildly annoyed.

Telepathic stalemate is better than what he achieved vs Arishem with millennia of prep

It was from War of Kings when she TPd him into believing a broomstick was a weapon or something before he broke free . Was that the echo ?
    With Rocket Raccoon ? Yea.

That was the Echo. Blue Flames are the Echo, she's still pretty powerful with it but not nearly as strong as she was with the full PF.

Arx Inosaan

One could argue that God ki might have an effect on cosmic beings. It is supposed to be a type of power on a "higher" level of existence. To a point that it makes them flat out immune to normal Ki attacks. It gave Beerus a (relatively low) level of transmutation(only on inanimate objects), telepathy(relatively low level), that allowed him to stun individuals with shown resistance to TP attacks(Vegeta), allowed him to seal a kai into a sword, breath in space(Goku could also breath in space after he became a God), allowed his and Goku's blows to have an "entropic" effect across the universe and beyond, and live for thousands of years. Then there is Whis who can do all of the above, but also see into, and find information in any universe with his staff, restore objects to their state, and manipulate time.

It's almost like the cosmic energy that Surfer uses really. I mean it doesn't seem to be anywhere near as powerful in terms of esoteric abilities(atm) but what is there is similar(both allow transmutation, time manipulation, intense travel speed, ability to breath in space, immense raw power(more so with God Ki), telepathic abilities, etc.

Now these abilities may just be character specific and not reliant on God Ki. But it's something to think about no?

Now this alone doesn't mean their attacks would effect cosmic beings. On here they would normally need feats effecting begins like Galactus, Celestials, Phoenix, etc. But if I am right and God ki is like the cosmic energy that Surfer(and in extension; Galactus) uses, would that not mean their attacks would indeed effect the likes of Galactus, Phoenix, etc?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Lotta assumations there.

You're also running into "not all gods are the same" wall.

Arx Inosaan

Yeah, that's a wild guessing there.
    All things considered 'God' is merely a title.
    Beerus and Goku have demonstrated a seriously high damage output, but that's it.