Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I think Clark and the Doctor would get along famously......at first. Eventually Clark would start to realize just how twisted the Doctor can be and their relationship would sour real quick.

But I think in time (ha!) they could probably come to an understanding. Is the Doctor so far afield of Batman? Bruce has manipulated his friends, his foes, complete strangers, and even politics, to achieve his goals. The Doctor certainly works on a whole different level and his actions impact the course of centuries, not just a single city, but I think the Doctor's intentions, which are usually noble, might elicit a grudging pass from Clark. Once he calmed down anyway.
    Yeah, exactly. Kal wouldn't initially realize how morally problematic the Doctor can sometimes be, and it would only come to a head once those tendencies came to light. In the end though (after the pertinent conflict was resolved), they probably would still remain allies, not unlike Kal and Bruce-on-a-bad-day.

Since we're talking about the manipulative Doctor, I wonder whether Superman would be able to come to an understanding with Ace, whose shoot-first tendencies caused some pretty big clashes between her and the Doctor. Does anyone know how well Superman gets along with Jason Todd? That might indicate whether he could get along with Ace. Benny Summerfield, or course, would be absolutely delighted to meet Superman, and I think they'd get along really well. She's not far off from Lois now that I think about it.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Judge Dredd.

Bar none.

Dredd would regard Superman as a perp.
    Pull List: Currently Empty

Took me a while, I'm back Netherman14's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rod G View Post
    Judge Dredd.

Bar none.

Dredd would regard Superman as a perp.
    And Superman would regard Dredd as a sociopathic out of control cop who crosses over the limits established by Mega City One's government.
    Pull-List:

DC: Batman: Damned, The Green Lantern. Young Justice. Wonder Twins

Boom!: Ronin Samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherman14 View Post
    And Superman would regard Dredd as a sociopathic out of control cop who crosses over the limits established by Mega City One's government.
    Well put, Netherman14.
    Pull List: Currently Empty