Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by brer rabbit View Post
    I heard that Jessica can be compare to the Punisher in terms of "having" a rogues gallery is that outside of one or two characters Jessica doesn't really need to have one.

Also I'm curious as to what Kara Killgrave role in the Purple daughter arc will be as Kelly has stated that Kara will be several issues this arc.
    SHe doesn't need a LOT of antagonist... but I think if needs a couple. As great as it is to see Killgrave, you can't keep drawing on that same well over and over again.

Easiest thing to do might be for her to inheret some of Cages old rogues. They're married, so a bit of overlap frankly should be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyLookingSort View Post
    Did they ever explain why Jessica Jones looks like Krysten Ritter now (besides synergy)?
    It should just be a joke made in passing.

I heard that Jessica can be compare to the Punisher in terms of "having" a rogues gallery is that outside of one or two characters Jessica doesn't really need to have one.

Also I'm curious as to what Kara Killgrave role in the Purple daughter arc will be as Kelly has stated that Kara will be several issues this arc.
    Punisher tends to kill his villains so there isn't really need of one for him.

Jess could use a few recurring antagonist because they provide an external threat for her to punch. Even if she's railing against the system there needs to be a face for her to rail against.

Daredevil's Netflix show is cancelled. I wouldn't be surprised if Jessica is next. There's only her and Punisher left now.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Daredevil's Netflix show is cancelled. I wouldn't be surprised if Jessica is next. There's only her and Punisher left now.
    They will cancel. After season 2, the ratings for season 3 will make Iron Fist look good.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The showrunner of JJ left after season 3 finished production.

(I suspect Marvel Netflix is done. Punisher should also end after season 2.)

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

Honestly, the Marvel Netflix shows are more realistic, like the Batman Begins films, and thus are harder to plausibly stretch out. I hope they are smart and make the endings of JJ 3 and Punisher 2 solid, like the endings of DD 3 and IF 2.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

yeah the clean break is coming. Hope the characters get used again some day. Seems the actor are all released from their contracts with the cancelation so if they ever get used again probably will be with different actors.

Fantastic Member

Kelly drop some more preview of next month Jessica Jones and the first meeting between Jessica and Kara went EXACTLY as I expected. lol

Last edited by brer rabbit; 12-17-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Kelly drop some more preview of next month Jessica Jones and the first meeting between Jessica and Kara went EXACTLY as I expected. lol

That hole to the right is from Jessica foot stomping the floor with foot. (Kara head was right next to it)
    "meeting between Jessica and Kara" makes me think of a Jessica Jones/Supergirl team-up which would be...interesting, to say the least .

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "meeting between Jessica and Kara" makes me think of a Jessica Jones/Supergirl team-up which would be...interesting, to say the least .
    Their are fanfic of that team-up... and most of them are terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    put me down for very much not wanting to see a crossover like that. too drastic a difference in the characters.. obviously Jessica is very much traditionally entrenched in the 'dark side' of the M.U., and over on the DC side, Kara, is not.. lol...

I hope after this latest story arc everything Kilgrave related can be put to rest. it's a toxic legacy, but I don't want to see it continuously revisited like Weapon X/Department H is for Wolverine or the Clone Saga is for Spiderman.

Fantastic Member

Wow Kelly really understands who Jessica Jones is as a character, she in good hands.

KT: Jessica Jones story is terrifying, but she brings me comfort as well, because she’s incredibly strong - she’s hugely aspirational. She’s a **** up (like so many of us) and her life is often a disaster area a nightmare or both, but she’s a fighter and in the end she overcomes. I’m glad she brings you comfort too. I hope a lot of others feel the same…and if they don’t now, maybe they will when the Purple Daughter Story is over.

Fantastic Member

Jessica I know that you're worry about Danielle... but you might want to rethink this as while Emma does have mind control powers she is NOT the Purple Man as unlike him she can kick your ass.`

Jessica I know that you're worry about Danielle... but you might want to rethink this as while Emma does have mind control powers she is NOT the Purple Man as unlike him she can kick your ass.`
    I'm actually curious to see if Emma will kick Jessica's @$$ or if Jessica can fight her evenly.

Honestly I was never entirely sure just how strong and durable Jessica was. She doesn't have a lot in the way of feats. This is an interesting test.

When is this coming?