Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I'm really not sure what to make of it. It raises a lot of questions. Obviously, the benign explanations can probably be written out because it's a cliffhanger to the start of a new arc.

Have to say this was a very strong issue. I loved the way the first story ended. The themes were very strong. The second story had a lot of fun charm with just the right amount of foreshadowing for the ending. I hope this book is doing well and does well in physical form and can continue for years to come.
    I don't read digital so I'll definitely get this in trade when it comes out.

Hope Marvel's strategy with this book will work for them.

I don't usually visit over here, but wow was that last issue(s) amazing!

Fantastic Member

Huh According to Kelly Thompson, Kara Killgrave the Purple Man daughter is going to show up in the next arc of Jessica Jones.
    https://amp.newsarama.com/42015-jess...mpression=true

Quote Originally Posted by brer rabbit View Post
    Huh According to Kelly Thompson, Kara Killgrave the Purple Man daughter is going to show up in the next arc of Jessica Jones.
    https://amp.newsarama.com/42015-jess...mpression=true
    Kara showing up is a definite huge plus. I've been waiting for that meeting for a long time.

Hopefully she's not still a villain.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Kara showing up is a definite huge plus. I've been waiting for that meeting for a long time.

Hopefully she's not still a villain.
    Yeah me too, especially on the latter part.

I'm still wrapping my head around Dani's cannon age. I feel like with several 8 month time skips etc she should be older?

Hell, Jessica Drew's kid is crawling already so that puts him at like 9 months?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I'm still wrapping my head around Dani's cannon age. I feel like with several 8 month time skips etc she should be older?

I'm still trying to figure out why Franklin Richards hasn't graduated college yet. That's the messed up thing about kids ages in a universe with a sliding timescale. They can never really make it work.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post

Using the Sliding Timescale for reference, Dani was born in 2006, which was year 12 (Nov 2005-Oct 2009) of the ''official'' (though not always followed) timeline. We are currently on year 15 (Nov 2017-Oct 2021), so Dani would be 2 or 3. I'd say her appearence is about right.

Fantastic Member

So here's a preview for Jessica Jones: Purple Daughter arc.

As one can tell things are... TENSE! and we know that Kara Killgrave is going showing up and it's unknown if she's friend or foe.(I hope for the former) but when she does show up... I hope she will rocking her mullet and 80's tacky clothes. lol

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Nice images! The schedule of this is still throwing me off a bit - I think I understand how it's supposed to work, but I don't have it instinctively in the back of my head yet.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Wow that last issue threw me for a loop, any predictions on how this arc is gonna unfold?

Fantastic Member

Jessica Jones can't ever get a break in her life now can't she.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

So I finally got around to buying the trade version of the digital only series. Having a hard copy was nice, but it feels the price was messed up. The trade is $20. Wasn't the digital three issues for five dollars each? I know there's added costs to printing it, but, usually, there's also a discount for having to wait for the trade. The last Bendis Jessica Jones series had six issues for $17, iirc. These are double sized so that's comparable, but it feels a bit steep.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    So I finally got around to buying the trade version of the digital only series. Having a hard copy was nice, but it feels the price was messed up. The trade is $20. Wasn't the digital three issues for five dollars each? I know there's added costs to printing it, but, usually, there's also a discount for having to wait for the trade. The last Bendis Jessica Jones series had six issues for $17, iirc. These are double sized so that's comparable, but it feels a bit steep.
    That does seem weird.

I'm planning to get it when it goes on digital sale as a trade, since that's how I collected all of Jess's previous series. I like consistency.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Does Jessica have any rogues at all besides Purple Man - Killgrave?