Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Man, I REALLY would like to see Aja drawing this series.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Man, I REALLY would like to see Aja drawing this series.
    Same here. That cover is killer.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

This is everything I wanted! A mature rating (swearing!!!) and a Jessica that still feels like the old one. The reference to her TV show outfit felt a little on-the-nose (ripped jeans, leather jacket, t-shirt and boots), but Gaydos still draws her like he used to, so it's not a huge deal. I can't wait to get my hands on this.

Wow, why is it that no one but Gaydos and Mack seem to get Jessica's style? Sandals, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Wow, why is it that no one but Gaydos and Mack seem to get Jessica's style? Sandals, really?

I feel like Gaydos gets it because he draws her like she was an actual human being/character. Same for Mack too to an extent. As for the image above, MDJr draws all women like they popped off the page of a pinup magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Did you read the short story on Jessica in Civil War: Choosing Sides #5? Alison Sampson draws a very average looking Jessica Jones, the dialogues are pure Chelsea Cain goodness and you can never go wrong with Jordie Bellaire on colors. I highly recommend it if you miss our favorite grumpy PI's voice

Cs5kQenWEAEBIWx.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Alias broke my heart

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cosmos View Post
    Did you read the short story on Jessica in Civil War: Choosing Sides #5? Alison Sampson draws a very average looking Jessica Jones, the dialogues are pure Chelsea Cain goodness and you can never go wrong with Jordie Bellaire on colors. I highly recommend it if you miss our favorite grumpy PI's voice
    That's CW II: CHOOSING SIDES #6, not #5.......and it's indeed an excellent story on Ms. Jones-Cage.

Cs5kQenWEAEBIWx.jpg
    Never thought Jessica would go for a Ferrari, but it was a fun little story.

If the Ferrari was on Tony Stark's dime, why wouldn't you?

Loved it.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

The Defenders by Ceduardocunha

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

The Defenders by Ceduardocunha
    Wish Luke were in his classic Power Man togs to fit into the theme of the other characters being in theirs.
    Back to Jessica, I wonder if there will ever be any hint of her getting an outfit when she becomes an out and out Defender on Netflix. Along the same lines of Luke Cage's comment about how he's tired of his hoodies getting shot up (and hilariously swapping shirts with an appreciative fan in one of his commercials), I would think Jess would follow up on what she said during her Bulletproof Bluff in Season 1 and be cranky about her vintage leather coat being shot up.

After all we did eventually get to Jess be Jewel again briefly during her Avengers stint.

Or maybe something along the lines of her Knightress outfit.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 10-01-2016 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by justinslot View Post
    I'm in an odd position because I loved the show in many ways and I completely loved Ritter's Jones. So I'm a fan of MCU Jessica. And yet I have no knowledge of 616 Jones, since I don't read Bendis comics--fool me 15 times, shame on me--and he's the only one who's written her, right? And her current status is background character with the baby? Bendis domesticated her and that solves everything and so no more adventures because UGH BENDIS. This would be one situation where I would completely approve of the MCU changing a 616 character's status quo.
    What an odd position to take on how the character's creator wrote her. Especially without having actually read it.

Cs5kQenWEAEBIWx.jpg
    Yeah that was a nice mini Jessica Jones story. Reminded me a bit of "Rebecca, Please Come Home" arc from Alias.

Just read Jessica Jones #1 and damn it feels good to have the Alias team back.spoilers:
    Poor Misty, Jessica is not above groin attacks
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by SneakyLookingSort; 10-05-2016 at 05:38 AM.