Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If he is literally thrown in the sun and Jess wasn't just kidding, then a healing factor really would only help so much. Even he's not dead in the sun he'll wish he was. It's not like Kill grave can just fly back to earth.
    The idea it was just a poetic statement occurred to me

Of course bad guys rarely stay dead

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    The idea it was just a poetic statement occurred to me

Of course bad guys rarely stay dead
    Sure. But who was using him other than Bendis? I mean, who used him other than Bendis for the past 10 years?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If he is literally thrown in the sun and Jess wasn't just kidding, then a healing factor really would only help so much. Even he's not dead in the sun he'll wish he was. It's not like Kill grave can just fly back to earth.
    Of course, that assumes that it actually happened. Killgrave could have just told Carol and Jessica to believe that she had done that...and then walked away. If another writer decides they want to bring Killgrave back later, that is a very simple way to do it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Sure. But who was using him other than Bendis? I mean, who used him other than Bendis for the past 10 years?
    Mark Waid and Charles Soule have both used him in DAREDEVIL. Abnett and Lanning used him in their HEROES FOR HIRE series (2010) and the follow-up VILLAINS FOR HIRE miniseries (2011). He also made brief appearances in SQUIRREL GIRL and THUNDERBOLTS--as well as a major recurring role in Fabian Nicieza's NEW THUNDERBOLTS, but that was a little over 10 years ago (2005).

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Of course, that assumes that it actually happened. Killgrave could have just told Carol and Jessica to believe that she had done that...and then walked away. If another writer decides they want to bring Killgrave back later, that is a very simple way to do it.
    Given he's already come back from the dead once, I think there's a 50/50 chance the next writer won't even bother explaining why he's alive again. Not that I don't disagree that they can't easily explain it. Especially given the ridiculous upgrade his powers seem to be experiencing.

So, anyone else doing a rewatch with season 2 coming up? My roommate and I are (well, I'm rewatching, and my roommate is watching for the first time).
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Love those two so much. In my rewatch, I'm remembering just how great they are, and how great their relationship arc is.

http://www.slashfilm.com/jessica-jon...pisode-titles/

These posters are pretty great - nice to see some really top talent like Luppacchino and Wu working on this!

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Does anyone think they should introduce a black character named Malcolm? Alternatively, does anyone think they should bring back the original Malcolm from Alias? The character has mostly been forgotten but the show's version is very fun and a good addition.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

I wish she get a better wardrobe for the show.

The comic version of Jessica doesn't have the most glamorous wardrobe...

Jessica's back in the Fall.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/03...marvel-comics/

spoilers:
    She's tied up, and in Carol's old Ms Marvel costume? Someone's idea of a fetish, or does Kamala need a new name?
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman