Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Thomas View Post
    Odin went to space and left the rest of the Asgardians in Oklahoma. Happened at the beginning of Fear Itself.
    That's my understanding, then I see Asgard in space again in this preview.

Whatever strength Angela compares to Thor, one thing is for certain. Being Odins child, she will have major publicity push. Just look at Thor and Loki. These are major heroes and villains in the MU. Angela will most likely be pushed just as hard from now on, because she will be elevated to a major god.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoahe22 View Post
    I hate the whole "show the new character is cool by kicking the established badass' backside even if it doesn't make any sense" trope. I used to read Spawn. Angela's powerful...but unless you forget all 1 million of Thor's powers (like most writers tend to do actually), she's not even remotely sniffing Thor's power levels. I like Ewing's writing a lot and I like Jason Aaron, but I'll wait and see on this one.
    My thoughts exactly. I see Angela as being on Sif's level, certainly not on Thor's.

Spectacular Member

Here's a new interview with Ewing about what's coming up in issue # 6. I guess now we know what Loki's role in the AXIS event will be:

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/in...d/1100-148988/

Quote Originally Posted by cosmicjoke21 View Post
    Here's a new interview with Ewing about what's coming up in issue # 6. I guess now we know what Loki's role in the AXIS event will be:

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/in...d/1100-148988/
    This sounds to me like Young Loki is going to smash the Multiverse. This tells me his only recourse to make sure he doesn't become the boring old King Loki of the future, is to make the future into a complete chaos. This tells me Loki might be the Great Destroyer of the Incursions arc by Hickman.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShaokhaN View Post
    My thoughts exactly. I see Angela as being on Sif's level, certainly not on Thor's.
    I like many others in this thread are really hyped about Aaron. He's the best Thor writer in quite sometime and God of Thunder is the only trade I'm picking up monthly.

If Angela gets a power boost and beats Thor, I'm sure Aaron will at least give Thor a decent showing unlike his AVX writers(scumbags all of them!!!! ).

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Whatever strength Angela compares to Thor, one thing is for certain. Being Odins child, she will have major publicity push. Just look at Thor and Loki. These are major heroes and villains in the MU. Angela will most likely be pushed just as hard from now on, because she will be elevated to a major god.
    like Balder? Not buying it bro

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ciscostudent561 View Post
    like Balder? Not buying it bro
    Same with Vidar. Only reason for the push is her association to Neil Gaimen.

Extraordinary Member

Now I can't wait for this current event, the normal book, and Axis! A little bit of a well-written Loki just makes the world a little better...and Tumblr a little weirder...seriously, seriously weird...