Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    How awesome would it be if they are using teenage Clark because he shows up with the Legion?

Would love to see:

Superboy (Conner)

Maxima

Power-Girl

the Legion founders + Brainiac 5

Mon-El

Some form of Matrix
    Matrix would be cool. Matrix showing up, eventually impersonating Supergirl, taking her place, could be a good story line there. They could introduce Eradicator too.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Brainiac 5. But I fear that his addition would only turn the show's love quadrangle into a love pentagon.

Nasty Luthor. Every kryptonian needs a Luthor close to test her mettle.

Also some time traveling lads and lasses are required.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

BANNED

I would really like to see Lex Luthor show up, but I don't expect him to. I think he's one of those villains that DC and WB want to restrict exclusively to Superman. Plus, I don't know if Supergirl would be a match for Lex Luthor. She may be as strong as Superman, but Lex is still smarter and that gives him an edge.

I would also like to see Maxima at some point. Other than the Superman animated series, she hasn't really shown up in a TV show. I'd like to see her interact with Supergirl, if only to give her someone at her strength level to hang out with.

And I want to say Lobo, but I know he'd never make it past the CBS censors. Ever.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I would really like to see Lex Luthor show up, but I don't expect him to. I think he's one of those villains that DC and WB want to restrict exclusively to Superman. Plus, I don't know if Supergirl would be a match for Lex Luthor. She may be as strong as Superman, but Lex is still smarter and that gives him an edge.

I would also like to see Maxima at some point. Other than the Superman animated series, she hasn't really shown up in a TV show. I'd like to see her interact with Supergirl, if only to give her someone at her strength level to hang out with.

And I want to say Lobo, but I know he'd never make it past the CBS censors. Ever.
    Even though Maxwell Lord is being set up as her own " Lex " , I think we may eventually see Lex appear, especially if we find out Karas foster sister isn't really a Danvers but a Luthor ( I mean, her name is ALEX!) I could see Lex being like a final test of sorts for Kara whenever we get to a final season, should the show get past season 1 ( which I hope )

BANNED

Maxwell is Karas Lexus
    And to get around not having Clark on the show,we need kon-el/conner kent

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

My first choice would be Maxima (preferably the real one, but the New 52 version will do if necessary).

Matrix would also be cool.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I also realized, depending on everything that the Wonder Woman movie wanted, but Amazons would be cool to introduce.

Mary Marvel, if she is not going to be used for Shazam.
    Wonder Girl, again if she is not going to be used.

Donna Troy.

I can't be the first one to think that a team-up with Arrow's Huntress isn't too much to hope for. Considering that none of the Superman and Batman TV shows ever crossed over, the possibilities of a primetime, live-action meeting of the Batman and Superman families in 2016 or '17 are potentially legendary.

COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Magick is Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by lordmikel View Post
    i also realized, depending on everything that the wonder woman movie wanted, but amazons would be cool to introduce.

mary marvel, if she is not going to be used for shazam.
    wonder girl, again if she is not going to be used.

Donna troy.
    So. Much. This. Huge fan of the Marvel Family, so having the magical version of Kara (in a way and sans heat vision, x-ray vision) would be fun.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    I can't be the first one to think that a team-up with Arrow's Huntress isn't too much to hope for. Considering that none of the Superman and Batman TV shows ever crossed over, the possibilities of a primetime, live-action meeting of the Batman and Superman families in 2016 or '17 are potentially legendary.

Except this Huntress has no ties to Batman and is intrinsicly tied with ARROW.

I would love a full crossover with Arrow and Flash though somehow. Either Kara being retroactively placed within the Arrow/Flashverse ala Constatine, or via alternate Earths shenanagens.

Actually too there is another option...establish that Kara's world has a Flash and Green Arrow and have Amell and Gustin play their Earth-Super counterparts who happen to be closer to their comic book counterparts (Goatee and boxing glove arrows for Ollie!!! Bow tie and blond hair for Barry). Conversely they could have Benoist guest on FLASH as Arrowverse Kara Kent...a farm girl from Kansas who holds a big secret (she's the last known survivor of an alien race!) as she finds herself in Central City and perhaps is an online computer hacker buddy of Felicity's. That would be an unconventional way to do a crossover,but would be damn fun I think and have all three lead actors/actresses play their normal characters but different versions. Perhaps then later we could have a full blown crossover where both sets of heroes from both universes meet each other for a big adventure spanning networks/universes.
    Last edited by manofsteel1979; 11-30-2015 at 10:56 AM.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    Except this Huntress has no ties to Batman and is intrinsicly tied with ARROW.

I would love a full crossover with Arrow and Flash though somehow. Either Kara being retroactively placed within the Arrow/Flashverse ala Constatine, or via alternate Earths shenanagens.

Actually too there is another option...establish that Kara's world has a Flash and Green Arrow and have Amell and Gustin play their Earth-Super counterparts who happen to be closer to their comic book counterparts (Goatee and boxing glove arrows for Ollie!!! Bow tie and blond hair for Barry). Conversely they could have Benoist guest on FLASH as Arrowverse Kara Kent...a farm girl from Kansas who holds a big secret (she's the last known survivor of an alien race!) as she finds herself in Central City and perhaps is an online computer hacker buddy of Felicity's. That would be an unconventional way to do a crossover,but would be damn fun I think and have all three lead actors/actresses play their normal characters but different versions. Perhaps then later we could have a full blown crossover where both sets of heroes from both universes meet each other for a big adventure spanning networks/universes.
    From what I understand, the contract for Supergirl actually does come with an option for a crossover with Flash should the producer want it. Although they've made it pretty clear it's not gonna happen this season.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    From what I understand, the contract for Supergirl actually does come with an option for a crossover with Flash should the producer want it. Although they've made it pretty clear it's not gonna happen this season.
    The producers've also made it clear that Ms. De Geow will not be returning to Arrow to reprise her role, as the Huntress. It's not clear, if that means she won't be reprising the role on other shows, like The Flash or Supergirl, ..but, it doesn't look hopeful. A shame...I think the contrast between these two might have made a team-up, very entertaining.

Perhaps, the potential success of the upcoming Batman V Superman will make the producers give it a look.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 12-02-2015 at 02:10 AM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Anita Fite, Traci 13 and Natasha Irons.