Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    If you could pick which Superman/DC characters to appear on the Supergirl show, who would it be? I would like to see the Kents show up (Jonathon and Martha), Lex Luthor, Parasite, Superman himself (not very likely), Metallo, Lois, and, if not Green Arrow or Flash themselves, maybe a secondary character that links the shows. Vandal Savage or Constantine.
    I want to see Ollie for Arrow turn up. Just to see Kara go all weak at the knees when she sees him.

Be funny if Barry was there too and rolling his eyes LOL.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Xhatch View Post
    Take a character from her recent comic and add Silver Bansee.
    To quote myself! Guess they had that planned. Sadly, she won't be played by an Irish actress. Hope the character will still be Irish!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    I want to see Ollie for Arrow turn up. Just to see Kara go all weak at the knees when she sees him.

Ollie so badass and macho that will make kara faint kkkkkkk I really dislike the green arrow from Arrow

well I wanted to see silver banshee, i think my wish is now reality.

now I want to see Lois

Incredible Member

Master Jailer

Magick is Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post

Heh, Flash and Supergirl look at each other and think "Cute", then Arrow steps in, Kara looks at him and thinks "DAYUMN!"

Quote Originally Posted by Xhatch View Post
    To quote myself! Guess they had that planned. Sadly, she won't be played by an Irish actress. Hope the character will still be Irish!
    Hmmmmmm...wonder if a certain lady with a love for tuxedos and fishnets will also step in....SB is magic after all and like her cousin, Kara might be in a spot of bother with someone like her.

BANNED

A teenage kon-El would be great on the show,he could get into trouble being way to cocky and reckless,so Kara being older could help teach him.

Ultimate Member

-Donna Troy.
    -Cassie Sandsmark.
    -Aquagirl.
    -Lobo.
    -Dr. Emil Hamilton.

Courtney Whitmore (Stargirl) and maybe Maxima.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NightMage View Post
    1. Zatanna. Supergirl's gonna have the same problems as her cousin with magic, so why not have an appearance by the Mistress of Magic as she tours in National City to help Kara out?
    Zatanna is a great idea -- because she was frequently featured along with Supergirl in Adventure Comics -- and then was the backup when Supergirl got her own series in 1972. Plus, if Enchantress does become a recurring villain -- Zatanna would be a great resource for Supergirl. Of course, you don't want both to show up in ever episode -- otherwise it become Enchantress versus Zatanna.

Magick is Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Zatanna is a great idea -- because she was frequently featured along with Supergirl in Adventure Comics -- and then was the backup when Supergirl got her own series in 1972. Plus, if Enchantress does become a recurring villain -- Zatanna would be a great resource for Supergirl. Of course, you don't want both to show up in ever episode -- otherwise it become Enchantress versus Zatanna.
    Now with the announcement that Silver Banshee will be appearing on an episode of "Supergirl", I wonder if TPTB are waiting to let the other shoe drop (read: they've secretly auditioned actresses to play Zatanna and will say she'll appear on the same episode when they find the right actress).

Could be wrong in so much that if this world is "Earth-S" then other than Kara and Clark, there are no other heroes in this universe.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I just thought of something. The show may be severely limited with who they can use. Which means they may not be allowed to team her up with any other heroes. Especially if she and Superman are their worlds only heroes. My concern is that they are going to use the same character as Arrow or Flash but it's a different actor and that's it for crossover potential.

Magick is Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I just thought of something. The show may be severely limited with who they can use. Which means they may not be allowed to team her up with any other heroes. Especially if she and Superman are their worlds only heroes. My concern is that they are going to use the same character as Arrow or Flash but it's a different actor and that's it for crossover potential.
    Welp, tonight's episode kind of changed that.

Tonight's reveal just made me think we might definitely see that certain brunette with a penchant for a tuxedo and fishnet stockings make an appearance in the episode involving Silver Banshee.
    Last edited by NightMage; 12-07-2015 at 07:52 PM. Reason: more thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by NightMage View Post
    Welp, tonight's episode kind of changed that.

Tonight's reveal just made me think we might definitely see that certain brunette with a penchant for a tuxedo and fishnet stockings make an appearance in the episode involving Silver Banshee.
    Gotta be honest, that one kind of came out of left field for me!

Spectacular Member

Tonight's MAJOR REVEAL show's anyone's possible a a guest star or recurring character!

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

I thought Hank Henshaw was a Cyborg like in the comics especially with his red eyes! I knew he wasn't the real Henshaw but had no idea he is MARTIAN MANHUNTER! TOO COOL! And only 1 more person knows his secret. Superman? I am surprised the Henshaw/ Mr Davers mystery was resolved so quickly! I hope J'onn will reveal his true Martian form to Supergirl and the world and fight alongside Kara. Jemm was "truly outrageous" tonight, too!

I wish Red Tornado had rebelled against TO Morrow and become an ally for Supergirl. Maybe Reddy can be rebuilt!

Looking forward to next week's Winter Finale! How can Superman not help Supergirl against renegade Kryptonians? Glad Supergirl was renewed for full season! Fun show!

Quote Originally Posted by dcdrew View Post
    Tonight's MAJOR REVEAL show's anyone's possible a a guest star or recurring character!

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

I thought Hank Henshaw was a Cyborg like in the comics especially with his red eyes! I knew he wasn't the real Henshaw but had no idea he is MARTIAN MANHUNTER! TOO COOL! And only 1 more person knows his secret. Superman? I am surprised the Henshaw/ Mr Davers mystery was resolved so quickly! I hope J'onn will reveal his true Martian form to Supergirl and the world and fight alongside Kara. Jemm was "truly outrageous" tonight, too!

I wish Red Tornado had rebelled against TO Morrow and become an ally for Supergirl. Maybe Reddy can be rebuilt!

Looking forward to next week's Winter Finale! How can Superman not help Supergirl against renegade Kryptonians? Glad Supergirl was renewed for full season! Fun show!
    The inclusion of Kryptonian villains makes the whole "keeping Superman out of the show" thing a little harder to believe now. It's one thing when she doesn't want help against an augmented human or one of the Fort Rozz escapees, it's another when it's a three on one tag team fight against other Kryptonians. I wonder if they'll address why Kal can't help out like having him be "indisposed" with the others or something.