Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Batman: Arkham Knight - Robin Special #1

After an intense training session in the Batcave, Tim Drake settles in for a normal day as a science teacher at Robinson Academy. But just as a class field trip to Wayne Industries begins, things take a violent turn when a gang of armed thugs enter the building. Don't miss this special spotlight issue on the Boy Wonder!

Full preview here.

I'm definitely giving this one a shot. I really like what I have seen of the artwork.
    My Top 5 Comic Books I am reading are:

1. Velvet
    2. Black Magick
    3. Kill or Be Killed
    4. Lazarus
    5. The Fix

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

I think i could give this a try, maybe i could find a better characterized Tim Drake than the N52 one.

Extraordinary Member

After an intense training session in the Batcave, Tim Drake settles in for a normal day as a science teacher at Robinson Academy. But just as a class field trip to Wayne Industries begins, things take a violent turn when a gang of armed thugs enter the building. Don’t miss this special spotlight issue on the Boy Wonder
    I'm just wondering, if Tim is allready a teacher, at what age did he became robin in this world and is he older than Jason?

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    I think i could give this a try, maybe i could find a better characterized Tim Drake than the N52 one.
    I bought it for this reason, and yeah, he's more Tim-like here than anything I've read post reboot. Confident but fallible, and aware he's not Batman's equal but determined to earn his place. There wasn't much to the story, but I still enjoyed seeing a likable version of the character headlining a book.

I'd rather read about this Tim than the one appearing elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I'm just wondering, if Tim is allready a teacher, at what age did he became robin in this world and is he older than Jason?
    It seems like it, or maybe he skipped a lot of grades, though Catwoman said the was more of a Man Wonder to Bruce during the game.

Jason was captured around 16 years old, two years later he escaped Arkham Asylum during the events of the game (so he's around 18 during Batman Arkham Asylum), Arkham Knight happens two years after Asylum, so that makes Jason 20 years old. He's still pretty young and it's hard to imagine Tim as even younger, maybe Arkhamverse Tim is older.