Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default "Captain America: Civil War" Unleashes First Footage With 90-Second Teaser

Stars Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. unveiled footage from the Marvel Studios sequel on ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"

Full article here.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Oh shit. That ending with Capt and Bucky though.

Last edited by Doctor Know; 11-24-2015 at 10:30 PM.

Incredible Member

Rhodey better not actually be dead when he's lying in Tony's arms. I do love how strong a focus it had on Cap, though. It really feels like a Captain America film, rather than an Avengers 2.5 film going by this trailer.

So CA:CW is about Cap defending Bucky who has been framed for perpetrating a terrorist attack? It makes sense now.
    Last edited by mr. k0; 11-24-2015 at 10:36 PM.
    I'm convinced that most people, who hate on a comic, never read said comic.

Bionic hand and vibranium shield tag team FTW! That was beautiful.
    Winter Soldier + flying Scarlet Witch? I'm on Team Cap!
    Last edited by nx01a; 11-24-2015 at 10:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

OH YEA, That is MORE EPIC and AWESOME then I could have Hoped and Keeping with the Vibe that Captain America: The Winter Soldier started, EPIC!!!

Also, Scarlet Witch Flying and Steve and Bucky vs. Iron Man was the Best!!!

They HYPE Train is as at Full Steam Ahead!!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by char aznable View Post
    oh shit. That ending with capt and bucky though.
    yeaaaa!!!!!
    I'm convinced that most people, who hate on a comic, never read said comic.

Bucky with the shield. Bucky. With. The. Shield.

Jesus. What a great trailer.
    "Magneto, you ARE the father!"

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

The Civil War makes so much more sense now that it is revealed that Bucky is the problem.

So awesome.

I loved the fight scene between Tony, Steve and Bucky.

I loved the brief glimpse of Black Panther.

So Bucky replaces Nitro in this version and it looks like BP is on Ironman's side, cant wait to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    So Bucky replaces Nitro in this version and it looks like BP is on Ironman's side, cant wait to see it.
    He's actually not Nitro since Nitro actually did do it, and Bucky appears to be innocent, hence Cap defending him.

Looks good so far, but I'm not completely convinced by Iron Man's turn to registration.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Bionic hand and adamantium shield tag team FTW! That was beautiful.
    Winter Soldier + flying Scarlet Witch? I'm on Team Cap!
    Indeed BEST parts of the Trailer, but most All the Moments where Incredible, this keeps SO WELL with the Vibe the Capt Movies have set and indeed with Scarlet Witch flying and Best of All Capt and Bucky Team-up on Iron Man where Awesome!

Team Capt Indeed!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

The MCU's doing almost everything right. I LOATHE almost anything 616 Avengers-related but I love the movie Avengers, especially Cap.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
    He's actually not Nitro since Nitro actually did do it, and Bucky appears to be innocent, hence Cap defending him.

Looks good so far, but I'm not completely convinced by Iron Man's turn to registration.
    Bucky was probably trying to stop Nitro. He went nova, everyone assumed the Winter Soldier acted alone to kill a bunch of people.

The Sokovia Accords are likely a registration act of some kind that forces Vigilantes to work under the auspices of government control.

Iron Man's turn is likely 100% due to his experience with Ultron. He created a person who tried to destroy all life on Earth and came darn close to doing it. He did that. Not Cap, not Thor, Not Nat, Not Clint. He did it. Tony was almost responsible for the complete destruction of humanity. If anyone was going to turn, it was going to be Tony. This heel turn is strengthened by his previous commitment to zero oversight. He has had a visceral change of heart, one that normal people can relate to, emphasize with and believe in.

Cap: He's my Friend

Tony: So was I

GAH!!!! Right there in the heart man. All that's left is Spidey and I'm sold.