Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Gamma Namor vs Superman

If Namor was introduced to the gamma rays so that he would be as strong compared to a human to what Hulk is, compared to how strong Namor would be multiplied from normal Namor to a Namor Hulk. Could he defeat Post Crisis Superman?

a) That first sentence hurt my head.

b) You're still dealing with a guy who's ridiculously faster, and who has heat vision. He could dry the heck out of Namor Hulk, leaving him facing, basically, Hulk. Who he beats easily. Plus Supes isn't blonde, so no make-up sex.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    a) That first sentence hurt my head.

b) You're still dealing with a guy who's ridiculously faster, and who has heat vision. He could dry the heck out of Namor Hulk, leaving him facing, basically, Hulk. Who he beats easily. Plus Supes isn't blonde, so no make-up sex.
    Namor Hulk would have much better speed than normal Hulk. Durability as well. Namor is a tough cookie to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Ite View Post
    Namor Hulk would have much better speed than normal Hulk. Durability as well. Namor is a tough cookie to begin with.
    But Hulk didn't get ANY speed from the Gamma bombardment. Namor is also anywhere near Superman in terms of speed.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    But Hulk didn't get ANY speed from the Gamma bombardment. Namor is also anywhere near Superman in terms of speed.
    Durability wise could Post Crisis Superman even hurt him?

Quote Originally Posted by Ite View Post
    Durability wise could Post Crisis Superman even hurt him?
    Where would you rank Namor Hulks durability? You basically hve a fanfic char here who has never actually existed(afaik). So we can only speculate on his limits from Hulk and Namors shown performances. Which, even combined; isn't taking hits from a guy who can blitz them at nearish lightspeed with nearish moon busting blows.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Mighty Member

One question would be, is the gamma effect linear or exponential? In other words, are we dealing with someone who is twice as strong/durable/etc. as Hulk, or someone who is millions of times stronger/more durable/etc. than Hulk? If the latter, I don't see post crisis Supes even hurting him, let alone hurting him enough to get through his healing factor. On top of that a thunderclap should have an effect on Superman similar to what a normal Hulk thunderclap can do to say Spider-man.

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    One question would be, is the gamma effect linear or exponential? In other words, are we dealing with someone who is twice as strong/durable/etc. as Hulk, or someone who is millions of times stronger/more durable/etc. than Hulk? If the latter, I don't see post crisis Supes even hurting him, let alone hurting him enough to get through his healing factor. On top of that a thunderclap should have an effect on Superman similar to what a normal Hulk thunderclap can do to say Spider-man.
    If the gap in physical ability between a hypothetical "Gammor" and the Hulk, is about the same as the physical gap between Banner and Namor, then I'd imagine he would only be physically comparable to a pre-flashpoint Kryptonian. To which a blitz would still take him out.

Now if this was, like; a "World Breaker Gammor" or a; "World War Gammor", then I could see him shrugging off a blitz. Maybe.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Whaat?

The gap between Namor and Banner ( in human form ) is waaay bigger than what you think it is . Namor shakes seaboards and disrupts weather patterns as a side effect of colliding with other class 100s . Banner is a scrawny human scientist . There's literally entire orders of magnitude between the two

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Nothing in this scenario really keeps Superman from blitzing Gammor into space before he knows the fight has started.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Nothing in this scenario really keeps Superman from blitzing Gammor into space before he knows the fight has started.
    He can do that but Hulk can survive in space and Namor can fly (IIRC), so that won't really accomplish anything.

He can do that but Hulk can survive in space and Namor can fly (IIRC), so that won't really accomplish anything.
    I'm not sure Namor can fly in space, tbh. And Supes is plenty strong enough to throw Gammor into the sun.

So Namor gets a proportional powerboost equivalent to Banner to Hulks? Sooo.... he is like millions of times stronger?? Supes could toss him into the sun, but Gammor will remain unhurt and fly back. Weird awkward stalemate.

BANNED

Yes because Namor is more than twice as strong and durable than a normal human so a Hulk Namor would be more than twice as strong and durable as a normal Hulk.

Banner sans Hulk has a power level of 1
    Hulk at his strongest is about power level 9000
    So namor would be power level 81 000 000 ...
    So near pre training frieza levels aka comfortable planet buster.