All-New Member

Default Snyder - Julie and Mr. Bloom

Forgive me if I did miss posts that might have addresseed the following. But I don't get on here too often.

Am I the only person who seems to think Julie is Mr. Bloom?

I know Snyder has stated there is nothing sinister about her. But there are too many red flags. The flower tats on her body, the flash forward to her and bruce in issue 46 after the mr bloom sequence where she talks about being tired and the surprised look on Duke's face where he finds out the identity.

Oh and the flashback toward the end of the issue where there is a little girl who looks like a younger Julie.

Now these could be major red herrings but I just don't know. I really think she is Mr. Bloom.

Which if that is the case, I am disappointed in Snyder. He is doing the same thing Morrison did in RIP. Can Batman just have a love interest that isn't evil or doesn't die? Maybe just walks away from bruce or he dumps her?

I am not against Gordon being Batman. But the replacement Batman story is a well that DC returns to too often.

It feels like they don't know how to keep his character fresh and take him off the grid every 5 years or so. And then return to the status quo before getting bored again.

Im finishing this arc regardless, but Snyder for the first time is starting to burn me out with rehashed stories.

I also hope this isnt the case. Pretty sure it won't be though, my money is on Dr. Death...

Astonishing Member

I hope this is the case. I prefer Julie to be a villain than another dead fiancée. Plus, I love how creepy Mister Bloom is; he reminds me of the Slender Man.

I don't think so. Snyder blatantly said she wasn't going to turn evil or anything. I don't really take him as somebody who would blatantly lie like that. I think the flower tattoo is a red herring, if anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by youngeryesterday80 View Post
    Forgive me if I did miss posts that might have addresseed the following. But I don't get on here too often.

Am I the only person who seems to think Julie is Mr. Bloom?...
    no
    no no
    no no no no
    nop
    no
    no
    none
    nada
    nop
    no
    thats not gonna happen

I have a theory that Mr Bloom is the Joker.
    Favorites: Batman, Superman, All-New Wolverine, Deathstroke, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, Doom Patrol

Quote Originally Posted by napolid View Post
    I have a theory that Mr Bloom is the Joker.
    That would be quite the epic way to troll Ivy.

Quote Originally Posted by AUScowboy View Post
    I also hope this isnt the case. Pretty sure it won't be though, my money is on Dr. Death...
    That's my guess as well.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    That's my guess as well.
    I'm sorry but writers do fib on plot points sometimes. Especially when readers 're getting close to figuring out certain mysteries. I mean dan slott said spider ock was permanent and guess what?

It wasn't. Surprise, surprise. I'm sorry but there are too many clues to suggest otherwise. I dont want her to be.bloom either. As i feel its a too used and tired standby of storytelling in batman. I think i will be vindicated by issue 49.

Fantastic Member

how could she be bloom what about her boobz I don't think she could hid them wit what bloom wears