Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Extraordinary X-Men 3 Preview

Pretty much what you'd expect after last issue...

http://wethenerdy.com/exclusive-prev...nary-x-men-3/#

I am more interested to find out what is going on with the Rasputin's & Nightcrawler.

The Limbo art hurts my head.
    And why does Jeen suddenly switch from calling OML 'James' to calling him 'Logan' on the same page?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

...can we get rid of Iceman and make Anole our LGBT representation for this team? Because that was bad, even for Bobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post

...can we get rid of Iceman and make Anole our LGBT representation for this team? Because that was bad, even for Bobby.
    As long as we're replacing xmen, i vote we swap out colossus for warpath.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    As long as we're replacing xmen, i vote we swap out colossus for warpath.
    Needs moar Rockslide trolling people.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Pretty cool preview. I hope to see more different students then the typical,ones always shown. It is nice to see anole though
    X-Men Forever

Fantastic Member victor borkowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Pretty cool preview. I hope to see more different students then the typical,ones always shown. It is nice to see anole though
    a lot more anole would be great! ��

SOOO glad that bar code was there to cover 'Yana's hoo-ha. and damn I can see all up Jeans Skirt....lol those costumes

Anole needs an offensive power. Like a solar abosorption blast. Like Havoks but not.

I dont like the art but i guess it's better than Land

BANNED

I hope we get more than lightning lass, a hurricane around X-haven would be really helpful.

Forge was the best thing in this.

Cute exchange between Logan and Jean. I like that they will likely come together to join the x-men.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Pretty much what you'd expect after last issue...

http://wethenerdy.com/exclusive-prev...nary-x-men-3/#
    Is this being released next week?
    I gotta say, if Uncanny 600 and/or Secret War delays are what's causing such a landslide in the way of Extraordinary -- all is forgiven.
    I am love love loving the release schedule thus far for this title.

I am more interested to find out what is going on with the Rasputin's & Nightcrawler.
    Truly.
    The clear standouts of the cast thus far.

Great preview! Very action packed. And the moment with Jean and Old Man Logan was nicely done. I think it's fitting, her being the one to get the old man to join the X-men again. In the previous issue, he couldn't look at Storm or Iceman without seeing memories of their bloody bodies. But he didn't kill Jean. She was dead before that happened. So I think that makes her the perfect catalyst for getting out of his drunken stupor and back into the game.

This series still has a lot of blanks due to the 8-month gap. And the longer they remain, the more they hurt the series. It gives a sense that when they do get around to revealing what happened to Cyclops, Marvel knows that nobody is going to like it. So I'm kind of bracing myself for some of those gaps to be filled in. But I do like how it's playing out so far for the most part.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I really am liking this book more than I expected and I thought I was going to really like it. I also am loving the release schedule it's nice not to wait forever between issues. I do just wish they'd de-age Logan already this Cable with claws look just isn't doing it for me. Besides the fact that it's so dumb that the guy with the healing factor looks super old while the guys from the 60s with no anti aging properties to their powers look about ten years older than their 1960s counter parts that are running around.