Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    That's what everyone thought when Jean died in NXM, 11 years after and we only have Jeen who is kinda of an alternate version just like OML. Except that OML still have most of Logan's background... With OML + Wolverine Laura I don't see they're doing it any soon. I like logan but I think is good that we kinda have a break of him, I mean, last years were pretty...busy.
    True. In that case, if he's going to stick around, let's get an artist who draws him looking badass. Not like he forgot to put in his dentures and might've just soiled his Depends.

I don't think Ramos has him looking particularly older than any other artist. It's just his style. He uses more wrinkles when it comes to older characters. .

And the wrinkles are what makes him look really, really old. Especially around the mouth. Like he forgot to put his dentures in.

It's just an artistic style thing, I get that. But I'm not a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    And the wrinkles are what makes him look really, really old. Especially around the mouth. Like he forgot to put his dentures in.

It's just an artistic style thing, I get that. But I'm not a fan.
    Exactly. My 82 year old Grandpa looked younger than Ramos' old man Logan.

I applaud Ramos on his attention to detail in rendering an OLD MAN Logan.

He's OLD.

Does he look older than Cable? Cable's been rejuvenated time and time again so he's certainly not the scale by which we ought to measure.

Well done Ramos.
    If you can make Bang-less Yana work, you can do just about anything.

I just don't think he should look that old. Another fifty years shouldn't have aged him that much. McNiven's version did not look nearly so old. At least IMO. But not a huge deal. I can cope with geriatric Logan. Ramos' is just not my favorite rendition of him.

But true about Cable. He's been rejuvenated, revived and cloned so many times who knows how old that SOB is? The one who just showed up in UA might be from earlier in the timesteam anyway. At least it's looking that way in Split Second.

Am I a bad person for looking at this cover and immediately hoping for a Teen Jean X Old man Logan tryst? I sense a fan fiction writting itself.

I feel like a very bad man. lol

Hmm...possibly...

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Anole needs an offensive power. Like a solar abosorption blast. Like Havoks but not.
    Anole already has enhanced strength and he used his larger, stronger arm to beat down a sentinel once, I think that counts as an offensive power.

I'm really glad to see him actually participating in the fight and getting to speak instead of just being wallpaper in the background like so many of the students were reduced to.
    Last edited by MasterOfMagnetism; 11-26-2015 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    He uses more wrinkles when it comes to older characters.
    Having to draw Aunt May for years would have that effect on anyone, I'd guess.

True. But Old Man Logan should look a bit more spry than Aunt May in my view.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    I really am liking this book more than I expected and I thought I was going to really like it. I also am loving the release schedule it's nice not to wait forever between issues. I do just wish they'd de-age Logan already this Cable with claws look just isn't doing it for me. Besides the fact that it's so dumb that the guy with the healing factor looks super old while the guys from the 60s with no anti aging properties to their powers look about ten years older than their 1960s counter parts that are running around.
    But, this Logan is from Earth-807128 which is set 500 years in the future... So his "greyness" is justifiable.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 11-26-2015 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Thought ammendment(s).

50 years. Not 500.

And the grayness looks cool and is justifiable. It's the looking overly wrinkled and 100 years old that folks seem to have issue with.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 11-26-2015 at 10:16 PM.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    The Limbo art hurts my head.
    And why does Jeen suddenly switch from calling OML 'James' to calling him 'Logan' on the same page?
    Because she fliflops?

Well, this book continues to reinforce the good investment or not investing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    50 years. Not 500.

And the grayness looks cool and is justifiable. It's the looking overly wrinkled and 100 years old that folks seem to have issue with.
    That link I provided seems to imply that Logan was still alive in future be it 50 or 500 years -- I choose to run with 500 as it doesn't clearly state otherwise either way.