Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Default Some Teasers From the Finchs

Vince Gattuso ‏@vince_gattuso 13h13 hours ago
    @Amazoness_Lea @dfinchartist @finchmeredith1 I liked this issue a lot but could do without the bracelet-blades.
    0 retweets 0 likes
    Reply Retweet
    Like View Tweet activity
    More

David Finch ‏@dfinchartist 10h10 hours ago
    @vince_gattuso @Amazoness_Lea @finchmeredith1 Classic costume is upcoming. We so have you covered right now.
    Vince Gattuso
    9:07 PM - 26 Nov 2015 · Details

Vince Gattuso ‏@vince_gattuso 13h13 hours ago
    @finchmeredith1 @dfinchartist I'm enjoying your run on WW but I'd really like to see more focus on her villains instead of the gods.

Meredith Finch
    ‏@finchmeredith1
    @vince_gattuso @dfinchartist then you are going to like issues 47 & 48.

David Finch ‏@dfinchartist 11h11 hours ago
    @vince_gattuso @finchmeredith1 Your time is definitely coming. Cheetah next, and then another oldie after that
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Absolute Power, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Justice Society of America, Shazam, Titans, & Wonder Woman.

BANNED

if only they could write and draw good issues, so after cheetah they will destroy another old ww villain. Thanks, obama.

DC just undoing all DCYou craps incuding the awful costume, now finchs have to get out

BANNED

Sadly I have to expect everyone will end up looking out of character.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Sadly I have to expect everyone will end up looking out of character.
    According to the solicit and cover, 48 was supposed to be about Zeke's mysterious illness and Diana starting a quest that involved a cyclops. I wonder if this changed, or if an old, non-god villain is going to fit into this quest somehow.

Can it please be Dr. Psycho, and can the whole run have been a hallucination he induced?

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silvanus View Post
    According to the solicit and cover, 48 was supposed to be about Zeke's mysterious illness and Diana starting a quest that involved a cyclops. I wonder if this changed, or if an old, non-god villain is going to fit into this quest somehow.

Can it please be Dr. Psycho, and can the whole run have been a hallucination he induced?

Only if that includes the entire sum of this volume.

Perhaps Zeke becomes sick from one of Dr. Poison's concoctions?
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Absolute Power, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Justice Society of America, Shazam, Titans, & Wonder Woman.

Thanks for this. I don't check this board often anymore since I quit the book with the costume change but if it comes back so will I. I've always felt the vote with your wallet is the way to go and at this point in my life the issues I'm missing won't even bother me. I suppose if they bring the costume back and the trade of this story goes on sale for 3 or 4 dollars on Amazon I may pick it up, but I would have to be in the mood.

Just wish the overall writing would improve. I don't want to give up on her completely as a writer, I think she does have talent and can improve with more experience, although WW probably shouldn't be the place to stockpile that experience first but it is what it is.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

meredith finch has some weird concepts like kids have to fight for their freedom, that we don't need feminism today, characterization of wonder woman as inept to multitask. I think other writers can do a better job, knowing what is the problems that women have to deal today.
    Last edited by Tayswift; 12-07-2015 at 07:55 AM.