Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default FIXING ONE MORE DAY: One Fan telling the story Marvel refuses. (for your enjoyment)

I absolutely despise ONE MORE DAY, but I understand why the story was published. Peter Parker is not a real person. He is a character owned by Marvel.

Marvel wanted to sell Peter Parker and tell stories in his known trope - the lovable twentysomething (mostly) loser. They broke up the marriage between him and Mary Jane. Marvel had Peter Parker sell his marriage to save the life of his elderly Aunt.

Being a Spider-Man fan since I was six, I felt the story was the biggest slap in the face I have ever read from Marvel. I have not purchased a Spider-Man comic from Marvel since.

I feel I am in the minority.

In the years since ONE MORE DAY Marvel has toyed with us undoing OMD. No such story has been published.

When Marvel released an image for RENEW YOUR VOWS, I knew the undoing was a tease, but its something I wanted, believing undoing OMD would be true to the Peter Parker character, and began asking myself - "what would would the story entail"

Since the birth of my second son, I've been up late and my wife (who understands my comic book obsession) suggested I finally tell my Spider-Man story. Using the opportunity to craft a story that would undo ONE MORE DAY, I wrote my first and only fan fiction, telling the story Marvel refuses.

It's with much love of the character I publish the limited series here. I have taken a few liberties crafting the story, but hope Spider-Man fans alike would enjoy this yarn and see their Spider-Man finally portrayed. Story wise - I am crafting the story to happen present day, with Parker Industries an international entity.

At current writing I have 3.75 of the 4 issues written, two issues typed out. I will post the other issues once completed - ideally once a week.

Please leave me your feedback. Hopefully you will enjoy my creative attempt and see your Spider-Man in action again.

If you can think of a title, please let me know

PRE-AMBLE for ISSUE 1

ISSUE ONE

TEXT - Bitten by a radio spider at a science experiment Peter Parker is now known to the world as THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN

TEXT: PREVIOUSLY ON SPIDER-Man. Upon the recommendation of Tony Stark, AKA Iron Man, Peter Parker revealed his identity to the world. The act helped to usher in the Superhero Registration Act.

However, Peter’s decision came at great consequence. Aunt May was shot by an assissin, originally sent to harm Peter. With Aunt May in critical condition, Peter turned to Mephisto. Mephisto, at the cost of the marriage of Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson, used his magical powers to revive Aunt May and make the forget world Spider-Man’s identity.

Months past

Otto Octavius took over Peter’s mind. With Otto controlling Peter, Peter earned his doctorate, founded Parker Industries, finally earned the respect of J. Jonah Jameson - only to lose said respect later.

Peter regained control of his body, once again becoming the Amazing Spider-Man.

He has since taken Parker Industries international.

END TEXT

We start on a television screen. Neil Degrasse Tyson is interviewing Doctor Stephen Strange.

Tyson
    Thank you for coming to speak with me, Dr. Strange.

Strange
    Thank you, for the invite, Neil. As I have been saying tonight, society has misconceptions
    about magic. Magic has mass, taking up space,

Tyson
    Much like gravity.

Strange
    Exactly. Tonight we learned magic can be manipulated, stored, broken. Much of these properties are shared with sciences who as a society we have come to perceive as TRUTH. And if we can change PERCEPTION about magics, we can change how it's handled. Hope we’ve done that here today.
    TYSON
    You certainly have with me. Thanks for coming. Have a great night everyone.
    I love comics and make art. Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ARose...9658123?ref=hl

(ISSUE ONE, CON'T)

INT - MJ’S CLUB
    With the television in the background, MJ preps her club for the party tonight.

TELEVISION Personality
    You’ve been watching MARVEL NEWs special PHYSICS & Magic. Thanks for tuning in.
    Up next we have an announcement coming from Parker Industries.

MJ turns her head.

Television Personality
    Marvel News: News of the amazing. Broadcast on television, radio, and streaming on the internet. Now a word from our sponsors.

INT - VAN
    Aunt May, JJJ, SR, and a collection of seniors are in a group van.

Senior 1
    That’s foolish. Who would listen to the radio on the internet?

AUNT MAY
    HUSH! My nephew Peter has been doing great work with computers. I’m sure
    he listens to the computer radio. Oh drat, we’re going to miss his speech. He’s doing so well, John.

JJJ, SR
    It’ll be fine, May. I’m sure he’ll get it on tape. He’ll understand if you can’t listen to one opening half a world away to help out for charity.

AUNT MAY
    You’re right, it’s not the end of the world! Let’s get some library donations!

Ext Concert

A band performs on stage.

CAPTION: People always want what they cannot have.

CAPTION: POOR - Wealth

CAPTION: ILLNESS - HEALTH

CAPTION: Loneliness - Fame.

CAPTION: Every choice has its price and in the end...

One of the bandmates is killed by an “accident.” Ex - struck by lightning, etc., something otherworldly.

CAPTION: Every person has to pay.

ON DEAD PERSON: Stay on image.

CAPTION: Have no doubt - the house will collect.

We keep pulling back on the image till it's nothing more than an abstract color.

CAPTION. EVERY.

Then pull back further to reveal said color is a tile.

CAPTION: SINGLE

Then we pull back again to reveal the tiles are a beautiful mosaic on a wall, making an almost peaceful image. Tranquil.

CAPTION: Time

Before the mosaic stands a non threatening middle aged white man.
    CAPTION: And, oh my, business is booming.

We follow the man through his home. Within each room are multiple tile mosaics, each more beautiful and colorful than the one before.

CAPTION: To NOT offer someone what they need IN their time of need would be uncivilized.

Reflects in disgust

CAPTION: Unlike these...heathens, I am anything but uncivilized. These, who cannot be happy with what they have - their present.

C: Always wanting more.

C: Always begging.

C: Always leaving life up to fate.

SFX KNOCK KNOCK.

We see A Silhouetted behind the door.

INT - BUGLE OFFICE - JAMESON’S OFFICE

ROBBIE ROBERTSON knocks at the door.

ROBBIE
    We still need to you to go over the proofs before upload.

JJJ sits opposite a wall of television monitors

JJJ
    “Upload,” BAH! I tell you Robbie, it's a cruel world where we toil over our work, becoming fossils in the process as thanks, and this yokel (Insert tv screen with TV Personality showing profile picture of Peter), slacker all his life. invents a whatswhosit and he’s the greatest thing since sliced bread.

ROBBIE
    People don’t eat bread any more. Gluten.

JJJ
    People are out of their minds. Out of their minds and damned foolhardy to think Parker will keep his promises. The boy has no sense of responsibility.
    EXT - WIDE SHOT (Establishing shot).

PARKER INDUSTRIES centered in an industrial complex adjacent to an airport.

CAPTION. Parker Industries, New Zealand.

CAPTION: Makeup artist: Mr. Parker, where is your sense of responsibility?

INT - OFFICE/MAKESHIFT Makeup Room.

A MAKE UP ARTIST, SEVERAL OFFICE ASSISTANTS, and PETER PARKER are in the office. Peter is about to sit down in the makeup chair.

MU ARTIST
    For the last time, you cannot go on television with THAT shirt.

PETER
    It’s one of my nicer shirts.

MU ARTIST
    No.

PETER
    It’s made by a, uh, someone whose name I can’t pronounce. That’s good, right?

MU ARTIST
    No, my as the CEO of a multi-million international tech company you cannot wear a clearance rack runt.

PETER
    Steve Jobs wore the same turtle neck and…

ASSISTANT
    Peter, your clothes say a lot about you. Sherri just wants you level up and dress for the task at hand.

MU ARTIST
    Correct. I’ve sent Scott for a change of clothes. He’ll be back in a few moments. Please get undressed, Mr. Parker.

PETER
    I see your point, but uh, shy. I’ll just, go to the bathroom.

MU ARTIST
    Mr. Parker, this is your office, we can leave.

PETER
    Uh, I don’t like to change my clothes where I take my calls.

Peter EXITS the room.

MU ARTIST
    *sigh* he’s responsible for all of our jobs, Sheri, he’s responsible for all our jobs.

INT MAWM”S SUBURBAN HOME, LiVING ROOM

AUNT MAY and the MIDDLE AGED WHITE MAN, sit on the couch. Coffee mugs accompanied with a handful of snacks are on the coffee table. We join them mid conversation.

AUNT MAY
    “Well all of that’s well and good, officer, but that still isn’t my dog that stole your pants. You want Margaret Partridge four houses down.” Poor man had the wrong address been talking to me for 15 minutes with a huge tear in his rear!!

BOTH SHE and MAWM burst into laughter.

MAWM
    May, you have been a delight! Put me down for $200 for the library fund!

AUNT MAY
    Thank you, that is very kind of you, Mr. Sullivan.

MAWM
    Happy to help.

AUNT MAY
    Oh, one more request, do you mind if I use your rest room?

MAWM
    Not at all. Its down the hall, on the left.

INT - PARKER INDUSTRIES - REST ROOM

PETER stands still dressed from the previous scene, staring at a mirror, working up the courage he denies he has.

CAPTION: Peter’s voice - You can do this. Just tell the press what you already know.

CAPTION: Peter’s Voice - You have taken down major super villains. This is just talking.

CAPTION: PETER’S VOICE - Simple.

CAPTION: PETER’S VOICE - The world isn’t ending.

CAPTION: PETER’S VOICE - Treat these situations like a scientist - there is no evidence of Parker Luck. Breath a sigh a relief. The world isn’t crashing down.

INT - MAWM’s bathroom.

AUNT MAY notices a speck by her ear. She wipes the speck away.

AUNT MAY
    Oh, my contact.

She goes to bend over and gets closer to the mosaic tile floor.

She finds her contact on a tile.

We see the tile as RED

SHE SQUINTS

The tile depixalates. Here we see images of Aunt May, Mephisto, Mary Jane, and Peter from ONE MORE DAY.

AUNT MAY (quietly)
    Oh, my.

Then she remembers the conversation from earlier fro Doctor Strange on the radio.

CAPTION DOCTOR STRANGE’s VOICE - ...magic can be stored, broken…

Aunt May takes out a swiss army knife.

INSERT - inscription on knife - “to my adventurer, love john”

Opens the blade.

AUNT MAY
    Oh, my.

INT - MARY JANE’S PLACE.

MARY JANE, alone in her nightclub, is done stocking the glasses. She turns to the television -

TELEVISION PERSONALITY
    We are just moments away from Parker Industries making their worldwide live press release.

INT - BATHROOM

Peter is now dressed his suit. He looks extremely classy, but personally feels a tad out of his league, approaching this press release is still new territory for him.

One of his assistants pokes his head in.

ASSISTANT
    Ready for you in 10 minutes, Mr. Parker.

PETER
    THanks.

EXT - DECK TO MAWM’s HOME

AUNT MAY closes the front, door, smiling. Then turns her back, her face instantly turns to terror. She sees her fellow volunteers in the distance. She waves and walks toward them.

She gets out her phone.

INT - BATHROOM.

PETER’S PHONE GOES OFF.

Peter hits the reject button.

EXT SIDE-WALK

AUNT MAY walks closer to her friends.

AUNT MAY
    That boy.

INT - BATHROOM

PETER’S PHONE RINGS AGAIN.

Reluctantly he answers.

PETER
    AUNT MAY, sorry, I can’t talk right..

EXT SIDEWALK

AUNT MAY
    I know you’re Spider-Man.

INT BATHROOM

PETER stares at his phone for a moment.

PETER
    Aunt, May, I can explain.

EXT - SIDEWALK

Aunt May continues to walk.

AUNT MAY
    No, Peter. I don’t want to hear your explanation. I need you to listen. I know you’re Spider-Man. I remember us as a family discussing you revealing your identity to the public. I remember getting shot.

INT - BATHROOM

PETER is ghostly white.

PETER
    Aunt May, you don’t… how could.

EXT - sidewalk
    She is mere feet away from John and the rest of her group.

AUNT MAY
    Peter, we made that decision as a family. We face those consequences as a family. I knew what that could mean for me. You had NO RIGHT to claim responsibility for my decision.

INT - MAWM’s BATHROOM

MAWM walks into the bathroom.

We pan down to his feet to notice the missing tile.

We pan back up to reveal MAWM is MEPHISTO

MEPHISTO turns to the door, and squints.

MEPHISTO BAFFS out, much like NIGHT CRAWLER

EXT - MAWM’s FRONT PORCH

MEPHISTO BAFFS onto the porch.

He sees AUNT MAY in the distance.

EXT - SIDEWALK

AUNT MAY is in front of her group

AUNT MAY
    I have always been proud of you. I have always loved you. I always will. But it’s time for you take responsibility for your life.

INT BATHROOM

AUNT MAY (over the phone)
    Goodbye, Peter.

PETER (sad, childlike)
    No.

EXT SIDEWALK

AUNT MAY
    Be the man I know you are.

MEPHISTO BAFFS behind her.
    MAY grabs JOHN.

AUNT MAY
    Thank you, John.

She kisses him.

And SMASHES THE TILE.

THE WORLD GOES WHITE.
    I love comics and make art. Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ARose...9658123?ref=hl

(ISSUE ONE Conclusion)

DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD - TWO PAGES are PURE WHITE due to release of all the energy.

DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD - beginning center of the pages -the above being white- we have panels, echoing the tiles, from previous Spider-Man comics. Beginning with Civil War #2 where Spider-Man reveals his identity, OMD where MEPHISTO asks for their marriage, filling up the rest of the page are both public and nonpublic memories of the life of Peter Parker. Quiet moments between married Peter and MJ, panels of their life since OMD.

DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD - the characters. Here is where we introduce our characters for the rest of the limited series. Their order is important. We start with small panels then work up to larger panels, with the last panel being a single splash page.

GO THROUGH CHARACTERS, each character has a caption of their name and their current locations. Each character says a line to acknowledge Peter’s identity.

COLLECTION OF VILLAINS - note, need my notes for completion.

AUNT ANNA - QUEENS, NY “Peter”

KAINE PARKER - NY “Peter”

JJJ - NYC “THAT SONUVA”

ROBBIE ROBERTSON - NYC “Peter…”
    HARRY OSBORN - NYC, Visiting “Pete”
    NORMAN OSBORN - office building, NYC “HAHAHHA”
    DOCTOR STRANGE - Strange Mansion, NYC “Peter”

MARY JANE - NYC. “oh, no tiger”

INT - BATHROOM.

Peter lifts his hanging head with sudden realization.

PETER
    MARY JANE

END ISSUE ONE.

Interesting. Looking forward to the rest dude.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

This looks like it's going to be one compelling story, and I appreciate the personal nuance you've brought to it as a husband and father yourself. As someone who also grew up with a married Spider-Man and didn't feel like it lessened my ability to relate to him one bit, One More Day was as much a slap in the face to me. However, I'll admit my resolve wasn't quite as strong as yours and I broke down and started buying issues again (TPBs at first, then went into singles buying when Superior launched and then both relaunches of Amazing) once plots that intrigued me enough started occurring. In spite of that, I never stopped yearning for Mary Jane and Peter to be married to each other again, which was why I bought every issue of Renew Your Vows, and knowing what could've been had certain people at Marvel not been so repulsed by the idea of a married adult Spider-Man that they resorted to literal Faustian pacts to undo it was a pretty big heartbreaker, too. In any case, I'm looking forward to your next issues.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member

How about just, Newhart, even Amazing Spider-Man strip style, "It was all a dream"? Wind it back down to, before New Avengers, for good measure while at it! Just, wake up, woken up by MJ, ring in finger for further relief.

Even if may mean "insert newer character" ceases to exist, like Mister Negative or Max Modell, they don't match up to the classics, Doctor Octopus and JJJ, anyways. Even if may mean Harry's back in, never left, grave, thanks to tears-worthy DeMatteis story, Still higher plus than minus, I say!

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Got me curious, especially since Felicia is currently in her Evil!Cat status quo. What happens when her vengeful chaotic evil mindset clashes with the truth of the Spider, how she grew to love both sides of him, become a family friend, private detective, registered super, Hero for Hire, the works?

She's mirroring Osborn's reaction, isn't she?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Astonishing Member

The only reason to cause "One More Day" is because they didn't have any idea about how to save Peter Parker's character in Civil War because of his marriage. I believe that, if only Ezequiel Sims was still alive, he could have helped Peter and his fimily to survive.

I really like where you are going with this. Having said that, Aunt May would not just be saddened but also incredibly LIVID that Peter would sacrifice his marriage (to the girl whom she had personally chosen for him no less) and potential grandchildren they would have had.

I think you can have Aunt May rage/breakdown at the same time and have one of those epic scenes that guarantee a Best Supporting Actress Oscar is what I'm saying. The personal stakes are too high for her to just be her demure, soft-spoken self.

Me likey. Out of all the ways Marvel decided to go with One More Day they decided to go with the worst possible story and the one that puts Peter in the worst light ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I really like where you are going with this. Having said that, Aunt May would not just be saddened but also incredibly LIVID that Peter would sacrifice his marriage (to the girl whom she had personally chosen for him no less) and potential grandchildren they would have had.

I think you can have Aunt May rage/breakdown at the same time and have one of those epic scenes that guarantee a Best Supporting Actress Oscar is what I'm saying. The personal stakes are too high for her to just be her demure, soft-spoken self.
    Thanks. My thought with Aunt May - I agree she would be livid, but she would also be LIMITED to how much time she had to express herself. I thought Aunt May telling Peter to basically grow up, if written into an actual comic would be in all CAPS. She is mad. She understands what she needs to do and knocks it out of the park.

By making her the catalyst the starts the story Peter has the GUILT of her loss, letting her down, and the challenge to fix the situation in what I would imagine is about a day.

To Folks Digging this Story,

In the writing process, the four issues have evolved into five issues.

At the conclusion of the story, I will share a commentary regarding the writing process and my thoughts behind the story that you took the time to read. Like I said I am taking some liberties with the story. What may not be explained in one issue, will be explained in the next.

Being a Spider-Man fan for over 20 years I had to bust out some issues for research.

My only caveat - there will be a fight scene in an issue, a major one. While I would love to dedicate time to map out the fight - life is taking away time from fiction writing. I ask folks to use their imaginations during this sequence. I'll have highlights written but I would trust the artist to take the time to map it out.

Seriously, thanks for reading and not knocking my effort `

ISSUE TWO

NEED TEXT - Bitten by a radio spider at a science experiment Peter Parker is now known to the world as THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN

TEXT: PREVIOUSLY ON SPIDER-Man. Upon the recommendation of Tony Stark, AKA Iron Man, Peter Parker revealed his identity to the world. The act helped to usher in the Superhero Registration Act.

However, Peter’s decision came at great consequence. Aunt May was shot by an assassin, originally sent to harm Peter. With Aunt May in critical condition, Peter turned to Mephisto. Mephisto, at the cost of the marriage of Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson, used his magical powers to revive Aunt May and make the forget world Spider-Man’s identity.

Months past

Otto Octavius took over Peter’s mind. With Otto controlling Peter, Peter earned his doctorate, founded Parker Industries, finally earned the respect of J. Jonah Jameson - only to lose said respect later.

Peter regained control of his body, once again becoming the Amazing Spider-Man.

He has since taken Parker Industries international.

...thanks to Aunt May, the secret is out.

END TEXT

INT QUESADA’S BAR

In a bar for supervillains the patrons, A Listers and B Listers, stop mid drink, their glasses in the air, inches from their mouths.

The villains look at each other.

The television continues to play on.

TELEVISION PERSONALITY
    Parker Industries has yet to respond to allegations Peter Parker is Spider-Man.

CREATOR NOTE - I have not listed all of the villains in the bar unless specified to leave the artist and reader to decide. But include, Rose, Rhino, Boomerrang, Grizzley, Shocker, Electro, etc.

BOOMERRANG
    Anybody else feel that?

OFF PANEL - Yeah, Yes. Uh-huhs.

ELECTRO
    What does this mean?

RHINO
    Hey, Captain Fishbowl…MYSTERIO! You do this?

MYSTERIO
    Never call me that again and no. I did not. This was not an illusion. This was magic. This was real.

The bar is silent.
    BARTENDER
    I know what I would do with Spider-Man.

ROSE
    Nobody cares or wants to know, Joe.

Bartender sheepishly goes back to cleaning the bar.

BOOMERRANG (off his phone)
    Says here this little twerp was married to Mary Jane Watson at some point. She owns a dance club around here.

MYSTERIO
    THE SUPERMODEL! How does a twerp like him get a girl like that.

VILLAIN 5
    GET OUT!

MYSTERIO
    Here. Right here (shows phone)

ROSE
    QUIET!

The Rose stands on a table to get their attention

ROSE
    GENTLEMEN, LISTEN! Here are the facts. We know Peter Parker is Spider-Man.
    We know what we know is real. We know he was married to this lady (takes Villain 3’s phone), and if we know Spider-Man - he’s in hiding till all of this blows over. I say we do NOT let this blow over. I say we hit him all at once and do not give him a moment to breathe. We do not let up. One of you in here is bound to be able to fly. See if you can spot her - then we strike, together. ALL we need to do is FIND HER, and HE will come.

EXT BUSINESS OFFICE

In a scene that would almost remind the viewer of the MATRIX, we are ultra close up on the heels of an individual, HARRY OSBORN (not revealed yet) as said individual enters the revolving door to a high end business building.

HARRY (OP)
    Here we go.

INT - BUSINESS OFFICE

WIDE SHOT as HARRY, still obscured, walks across the lobby floor.

In the corner of the panel we see the building DIRECTORY listing Mason Banks, Tom D. Falco, Luke Denner, and some scribbles.

INT - ELEVATOR DOORS
    CLOSE UP SHOT, pressing the up button.

INT - ELEVATOR
    HARRY stands as the elevator rises.

HARRY’S POV Harry gets off of elevator and presses on the door to Tom D. Falco

INT - BAD GUY OFFICE

The interior to the BADGUY OFFICE is beautiful, spacious, but also dimly lit - with the floor to ceiling windows letting in most of the light. Before the windows is a massive desk where one NORMAN OSBORN (though he doesn’t look like like Norman due to to the conclusion of Superior Spider-Man) sits, frantically gathering documents, preparing to leave.

NORMAN
    Sorry, sir, something rather pressing just came up. I’m going to have to ask you leave and reschedule.

HARRY is still shrouded in darkness.

HARRY
    No, dad, we really do need to talk.

HARRY ignites a flaming GOBLIN SWORD.

(ISSUE TWO, CONTINUED)

INT - PARKER INDUSTRIES BATHROOM.

Dozens of press members barge into the bathroom, only to find bathroom empty.

PRESS (Various)
    MR. PARKER!

EXT - PARKER INDUSTRIES

PETER escapes through a back alley behind Parker Industries.

SFX :BZZZZ

He looks down at his phone.

PHONE: You have 27 New MESSAGES

INT - MJ’s CLUB

MJ, mortified, stares at an empty stage for Peter’s news conference.

TV Personality
    Getting word now we are going to…

MJ DIALS HER PHONE

EXT - PARKER INDUSTRIES

PETER’s PHONE: “the EX”

PETER
    SO... heard any good jokes lately?

MJ
    Peter.

PETER
    I know, I know, our senses of humor are different what’s funny to ME

MJ
    PETER!

PETER
    MJ, If I don’t crack bad jokes right now I am going to crack.
    MJ
    Peter, are you okay, how did this happen?

PETER
    Oh, you know, tv, internet. All the stuff that rots your brain.

MJ
    Peter, FOCUS! They’re all going to be coming for you!

PETER
    Yeah, It’ll be a party. I’ll bring hats.

MJ
    Oh, no you’re over there. When they can’t find you..they come after Aunt Anna and…

PETER STARES SILENTLY into this PHONE

MJ
    Me.

SNAPPING to BUSINESS.

PETER
    Your night club. GO there. Hide in your panic room. The one we built after everyone turned into spiders.

MJ
    That won’t work forever.

PETER
    I know. I’ll think of something. We have a little - very little - but a little time. No one knows about AUNT ANNA and you will have protection. The Avengers, FF, are offworld. I will make sure you are safe before I get there. Mary Jane, I am coming for you. I...sorry this happened. See you soon.

MJ
    See you soon, Peter.

PETER hangs up. He sinks his head, not knowing what to do. He turns his head. He sees the airport in the distance - mainly a hanger for STARK.

EXT - NYC Skyline

VULTURE, perched on a building, SPOTS MJ at her club.

VULTURE
    She’s here.

INT - QUESADA’S BAR

The villains are loaded up.

ROSE (off phone call)
    You heard the man.

VILLAIN
    Let’s get this party started.

INT OSBORN OFFICE

NORMAN
    Sir, clearly you are troubled. We have never met. I can get you help if you need, but we have nothing to discuss.

HARRY
    You can change your face, Dad, but underneath you still bleed Osborn. Leave Pete and his family alone.

BEAT.

Normal smiles, realizing his ruse is over, but confident Harry with not make any actions.

NORMAN
    Given recent revelations, Harry, I’m afraid your request is asinine.

NORMAN STANDS

NORMAN (CON’T)
    Now, if you excuse me from your poor attempt to intimidate the sprinkler system I have pressing business to attend.

He pauses.

NORMAN
    And you cannot IMAGINE the strength of Osborn blood.

Norman stares down to Harry.

Harry turns from his gaze.

HARRY
    I guess, I don’t.

Harry turns back and cuts off Norman’s hands.

NORMAN
    YOU LITTLE RUNT, How dare you!

HARRY
    I love you, Dad, always have. But this time we leave the Parkers alone.

NORMAN
    YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MI...

HARRY cuts off Norman’s head.

SECURITY (OFF PANEL)
    SECURITY! Mr. Falco, are you okay.

Harry turns off the blade.

HARRY
    He’s dead. I’d step back from the doors, if I were you.

HARRY sits behind Norman’s desk. Through the glass we see GOBLIN GLIDERS, LOADED with bombs.

HARRY
    Okay, Pete. It’s up to you now.

HARRY presses the SEND button on his phone.

EXT - NYC ROOFTOP

MJ’S CLUB, we see MJ WALKING out to PATIO. In the distance we see a small explosion from a skyscraper.

MJ’S POV she’s Vulture, STILTMAN, on the horizon.

She spins around, seeing more flying villains coming their direction.

MJ
    Oh, God.

We do an overheadshot. We see a circle of villains closing in in, circling around in on her building.

Street shot - villains are coming to ground level.

EXT - SPACE

HOVERING above the EARTH, a STARK SATELLITE deploys several RED ITEMS.

INT - MJ’s CLUB

MJ runs into her club, going into a corner room.

She enters a CODE to PANIC ROOM.

She goes into her PANIC ROOM.

INT - PANIC ROOM -

A half dozen monitors line the wall. MJ turns to the monitors. Villains are on every screen, clawing, as if they were zombies in a zombie film.

VILLAIN (on monitor)
    COME ON OUT, PRETTY LADY. We’re not going to hurt you.

VILLAIN 2
    Yeah. you’re no good to us as dead bait!

EXT - PANIC ROOM

A villain hits the door.

INT - PANIC ROOM

The door shakes.

MJ screams
    AHHHH!

EXT - MJ’S CLUB

Overhead shot showing the the swarm closing in.

We PUSH IN

We PUSH IN

EXT PANIC ROOM

The door is visibly beaten, but not broken in yet.

VILLAIN
    YOU HAVE TO COME OUT SOMETIME!

INT PANIC ROOM

THE PANIC ROOM SHAKES then the monitors go dark.

EXT - MJ’S CLUB

RED OBJECTS tear through the roof.

EXT - PANIC ROOM

The villains rip back the PANIC ROOM DOOR

VILLAIN
    JACKPOT!

SFX - DOOM, DOOM DOOM.

INT - PANIC ROOM

DARKNESS.

Then 3 single lights turn on (HULKBUSTER ARMOR in darkness)

CLOSE UP - MJ FACE w/Iron Man Hulkbuster ARMOR READ-OUT

MJ
    Let’s get this party started!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Oh, this is awesome. Favorite parts are Harry, knowing full well his father will seize the moment to torment Peter, deciding to head Norman off at the pass and kill him in the one way that's sure to stick (because nobody lives without a head), and Mary Jane revealed in the Hulkbuster, ready to take on every villain planning to use her as bait to get at Peter. Nobody puts MJ in a corner!
    The spider is always on the hunt.