Default Ultimate Spidey Ultimatum: What's next?

After finishing "Ultimate Spider-Man: Ultimatum", volume 22 in trade, I'm thinking I may have missed something, like, how'd Pete lose his mask, only to be found by Kitty and Jessica? I have yet to read "Ultimatum: Requiem", but I have it coming. Will that explain this, or will the actual event comic, "Ultimatum"? Or will it be revealed what happens in "The World According to Peter Parker", the first volume after the renumbering?

Incredible Member

Read Requiem and then The World According to Peter Parker. Iirc the Ultimatum tie-in explained it though. Hulk was rampaging through Doctor Strange's Sanctum Santorum and released magical energy. Requiem should pick up the pieces.
    Last edited by wyokid; 11-29-2015 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    [...]I'm thinking I may have missed something, like, how'd Pete lose his mask, only to be found by Kitty and Jessica?[...]
    It's kinda sorta explained in Ultimatum #4. The series has also minor tidbits of Spidey leaving the subway train and meeting Hulk, but he's barely in the miniseries and Ultimatum as a whole is not worth reading, in my opinion. Just continue with the two Spidey Ultimatum: Requiem issues and you should be good.
    "Tell me there's something better. Go ahead, try."

Thanks guys! I'll go forward with what I have so far!

USM: Requiem is fantastic. This adds nothing to the conversation really, but I'm kind of jealous that you get to experience it for the first time.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Thanks, it really is a fantastic series all together. In the last month or so, I've read USM from issue 1 through where I am now and I can only say good things about the whole thing.