Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I'd kill for a scene where he watches a The Amazing Spider-Man type fictional imagining of Spidey's life, where Spider-Man is always brooding over his father and Spider-Man's father puts his DNA in a spider that can give its powers only to his son... or some such. It would be hilarious for Peter to go, "WHAAAA?? They are soo off base here!"

That kind of happened in Ultimate Spider-Man, and it was hilarious! Especially because that universe later learned the truth. That movie would have been even more funny in hindsight.
    Last edited by Reality; 12-05-2015 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I'd kill for a scene where he watches a The Amazing Spider-Man type fictional imagining of Spidey's life, where Spider-Man is always brooding over his father and Spider-Man's father puts his DNA in a spider that can give its powers only to his son... or some such. It would be hilarious for Peter to go, "WHAAAA?? They are soo off base here!"
    There was a one-shot with the Marvel Universe version of the Spider-Man comics, which basically implied that Spider-Man was the mutated John Jameson.

What could be interesting as a tie-in to a film would be to have an actor shadow Peter, revealing that he's playing a composite of several Daily Bugle employees.
    "I'm based on several young Bugle staffers put together. My uncle is murdered, and the killer is caught by Spider-Man when I'm still in high school."
    "That was me."
    "It's also based on the guy who was friends with Harry Osborn in college, and whose girlfriend was murdered by Norman Osborn."
    "That was still me."
    "I get frustrated and quit to join the Daily Globe when Jonah has a nervous breakdown."
    "Again, that's still me."
    "It ends tragically when I get murdered by Facade."
    "That is someone else."
    "It's also strongly hinted that my character is a superhero."
    "That's certainly not me."
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    I'd love to see Peter develop a love for watching crappy movies. Not in a snooty way, or in a elitist way. Basically, he'll watch a crappy movie and really love it and geek out about it.

Yes, that's basically me
    LOL

I love that idea... I can just see him watching an old black and white movie munching on popcorn.

"Nope... that's not how you deal with a giant irradiated lizard... His tail would pop off. Ohhh and watch out for the teeth... huh.. it totally should have taken a bite out of him there.

A mustache.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

BANNED

Make him polyamorous or else give him the new personality concept of not regressing as a character whenever a writer feels like it.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spidercide View Post
    Make him polyamorous or else give him the new personality concept of not regressing as a character whenever a writer feels like it.
    Polyamory would solve a lot of his love triangle problems nicely. The latter would be more realistic to expect/hope for, since polyamorists aren't exactly a well-represented demographic in our media, culture, and politics.
    The spider is always on the hunt.