Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 87
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    26,256

    Default WATCH: New "Batman v Superman" Footage Debuts During "Gotham" Midseason Finale

    Bat-synergy: Take a look at the new sneak peek of "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice," which aired during the midseason finale of "Gotham."


    Full article here.

  2. #2
    Astonishing Member Coal Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,027

    Default

    Kind of a gamble putting a dream sequence at the center of this new promotion.

  3. #3

    Default

    So it appears superman is pro registration

  4. #4
    Fantastic Member kmeyers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    Kind of a gamble putting a dream sequence at the center of this new promotion.
    Why make Superman look like a villain???

    Just more proof they have no idea what they're doing. I really, really want to like this movie, but they're making it really difficult.

  5. #5
    Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,858

    Default

    So.Amazing.More.Please.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kmeyers View Post
    Why make Superman look like a villain???

    Just more proof they have no idea what they're doing. I really, really want to like this movie, but they're making it really difficult.
    What makes you think he is a villain? The scene is so out of context

  7. #7
    X-Cultist nx01a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    479′S 12643′W
    Posts
    10,798

    Default

    It's either a Bruce nightmare sequence or Supes is just playing along for the S-Men or whatever they're called who worship him and have offered up Batman as a sacrifice to their alien god.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

  8. #8

    Default

    Now what? This cynical, arbitrary confrontation is already very aggravating to me. These are not the SuperFriends I grew up with. I want them back, darn it.

  9. #9
    Junior Member Baba3231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    268

    Default

    That 20 seconds or whatever it was hyped me more than the entire Civil War trailer did and I actually liked that too.

  10. #10
    Mighty Member ZeonsSilverStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    What makes you think he is a villain? The scene is so out of context
    It's the context, or lack of, that makes Superman look like a villain. A chained up Batman, the unmasking, the gunmen kneeling as Superman arrives. That being said the scene is most likely a dream or something of the sort as others have pointed out.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

  11. #11
    Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Now what? This cynical, arbitrary confrontation is already very aggravating to me. These are not the SuperFriends I grew up with. I want them back, darn it.
    They'll be Super Friends in the next film. Right now they need to beat the crap out of one another and, in so doing, learn the true meaning of Friendship.

  12. #12
    Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    It's the context, or lack of, that makes Superman look like a villain. A chained up Batman, the unmasking, the gunmen kneeling as Superman arrives. That being said the scene is most likely a dream or something of the sort as others have pointed out.
    I don't think its a dream. I think Bruce and Clark are being played off against one another by Lex, who is likely the mastermind behind the Mercenaries that Bruce is tied up with and the S-Men that are kneeling before Clark.

  13. #13
    Astonishing Member harashkupo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinFan4880 View Post
    They'll be Super Friends in the next film. Right now they need to beat the crap out of one another and, in so doing, learn the true meaning of Friendship.
    HA! love it
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baba3231 View Post
    That 20 seconds or whatever it was hyped me more than the entire Civil War trailer did and I actually liked that too.
    lullllllzzzzz

  15. #15
    Rookie Member DayoftheHero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    87

    Default

    This movie looks awesome. The fact that we don't know why Superman would act this way or speculate that it may be a dream sequence is exactly what makes this trailer great. Yeah no kidding they will be Super Friends, we all know that, that's not the point... It's the journey there that will be interesting. It's how that relationship develops.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •