Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default WATCH: New "Batman v Superman" Footage Debuts During "Gotham" Midseason Finale

Bat-synergy: Take a look at the new sneak peek of "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice," which aired during the midseason finale of "Gotham."

Full article here.

Kind of a gamble putting a dream sequence at the center of this new promotion.

So it appears superman is pro registration

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    Kind of a gamble putting a dream sequence at the center of this new promotion.
    Why make Superman look like a villain???

Just more proof they have no idea what they're doing. I really, really want to like this movie, but they're making it really difficult.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

So.Amazing.More.Please.

Quote Originally Posted by kmeyers View Post
    Why make Superman look like a villain???

Just more proof they have no idea what they're doing. I really, really want to like this movie, but they're making it really difficult.
    What makes you think he is a villain? The scene is so out of context

It's either a Bruce nightmare sequence or Supes is just playing along for the S-Men or whatever they're called who worship him and have offered up Batman as a sacrifice to their alien god.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Now what? This cynical, arbitrary confrontation is already very aggravating to me. These are not the SuperFriends I grew up with. I want them back, darn it.

That 20 seconds or whatever it was hyped me more than the entire Civil War trailer did and I actually liked that too.

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    What makes you think he is a villain? The scene is so out of context
    It's the context, or lack of, that makes Superman look like a villain. A chained up Batman, the unmasking, the gunmen kneeling as Superman arrives. That being said the scene is most likely a dream or something of the sort as others have pointed out.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Now what? This cynical, arbitrary confrontation is already very aggravating to me. These are not the SuperFriends I grew up with. I want them back, darn it.
    They'll be Super Friends in the next film. Right now they need to beat the crap out of one another and, in so doing, learn the true meaning of Friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    It's the context, or lack of, that makes Superman look like a villain. A chained up Batman, the unmasking, the gunmen kneeling as Superman arrives. That being said the scene is most likely a dream or something of the sort as others have pointed out.
    I don't think its a dream. I think Bruce and Clark are being played off against one another by Lex, who is likely the mastermind behind the Mercenaries that Bruce is tied up with and the S-Men that are kneeling before Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinFan4880 View Post
    They'll be Super Friends in the next film. Right now they need to beat the crap out of one another and, in so doing, learn the true meaning of Friendship.
    HA! love it
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Fantastic Member Mix_Masta_Micah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baba3231 View Post
    That 20 seconds or whatever it was hyped me more than the entire Civil War trailer did and I actually liked that too.
    lullllllzzzzz

This movie looks awesome. The fact that we don't know why Superman would act this way or speculate that it may be a dream sequence is exactly what makes this trailer great. Yeah no kidding they will be Super Friends, we all know that, that's not the point... It's the journey there that will be interesting. It's how that relationship develops.