Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Laughing forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
    Laughing forever.

lol. that's great.

Red K, calling it. Lex is experimenting and he finds Green K weakens him and Red K makes him a bit more aggressive.

And I'm most certainly positive that Lex is probably playing them against each other although it wouldn't take much to convince Batman that Supes is evil.

looks great, Ben Affleck looks great as Bruce Wayne. I can't tell if the two prisoners along side Bats are anyone we know.

Clearly a dream just look at batman. Hes terrified of superman in that sequence. We already seen a scene where clark rips the doors off the batmobile and Batman just slowly gets up in his face like what? Guessing this feeling of being helpess and afraid is gonna drive batman in this movie. Either that or they were both playing along. Batman looked way too scared and superman looked way too menacing.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chickfighter View Post
    Whatever this is it doesn't make me want to see the movie. The world is dark enough without idiots making our superheroes dark too.
    I feel like people keep calling this movie dark without any real appreciation of what that word means. It would be dark if, instead of just taking off his mask, Superman had gutted Batman. I thought the Civil War trailer was much darker than anything seen here. If we don't be careful, pretty soon people are going to be describing any superhero movie where there's any sort of conflict as "too dark"

John stewart sucks DevilsGambit's Avatar

aApjnE9_460s.jpgFound this

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsGambit View Post

He's dancing with the Joker

Astonishing Member kingaliencracker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kmeyers View Post
    Why make Superman look like a villain???

Just more proof they have no idea what they're doing. I really, really want to like this movie, but they're making it really difficult.
    To be fair, most thought that the initial trailer made Bruce look like the bad guy. So I'm fine with this balancing it out somewhat.

Having said that, they're both good guys who are being manipulated against each other. We know everything works out in the end, so why sweat it?

Also, the costume for desert Batman is called "Knightmare Batman" on all the merchandise. So we know this is a dream. A bad dream.

Astonishing Member PretenderNX01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kmeyers View Post
    Why make Superman look like a villain???

Just more proof they have no idea what they're doing. I really, really want to like this movie, but they're making it really difficult.
    Superman seems like a threat, no one knows how much he's capable of and that scare humans. It's pretty basic and not really besmirching Superman. This "vs" movie makes more sense and is something they two can get out of easier than Civil War. I don't see how Steve and Tony can ever work together again after than trailer, Tony's trying to kill Steve's friend then whining he used to be friends with Steve like that validates what he's doing.

Supes and Bats are just having one big misunderstanding after being manipulated, then Diana invites them to join her in forming the JLA

Quote Originally Posted by PretenderNX01 View Post
    Superman seems like a threat, no one knows how much he's capable of and that scare humans. It's pretty basic and not really besmirching Superman. This "vs" movie makes more sense and is something they two can get out of easier than Civil War. I don't see how Steve and Tony can ever work together again after than trailer, Tony's trying to kill Steve's friend then whining he used to be friends with Steve like that validates what he's doing.
    I suspect Civil War will resolve itself like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PretenderNX01 View Post
    Supes and Bats are just having one big misunderstanding after being manipulated, then Diana invites them to join her in forming the JLA
    Also what I expect to happen, given all that Snyder has said about her role.

Nice clip, but the background music makes it come off as a horror movie and not a superhero movie. I know WB is big on making its movies a bit darker than Marvel's (ie, more like Batman). But my main concern is that they'll end up making this movie too dark. That works for Batman, but not for Superman and Wonder Woman. It's not that their styles can't mesh. Bruce Timm showed that they could in multiple seasons of JLU. But WB just seems to favor only Batman's style in its movies and it's one of those styles that just can't be forced, especially in a movie like this.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Incredible Member

No one's pointed out yet that Superman doesn't need to unmask Batman to see who he really is. X-Ray vision sees through any mask. I agree it's probably a dream. I just wonder if there's going to be a time in the movie when Bruce and Clark meet as themselves before they meet as superheroes, like maybe either Clark or Lois is assigned to do an interview with billionaire Bruce Wayne. Then when the confrontation happens, Superman instantly knows Batman is Bruce because he can see through the mask. I can just picture it- after the fighting is over, Supes calls Batman "Bruce."

BATMAN: (Dramatic pause) How did you...?
    SUPERMAN: I have X-Ray vision.
    BATMAN: (Low-pitched growling sigh) X-Ray vision. Of course you do.
    Last edited by Kensei; 12-01-2015 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Nice clip, but the background music makes it come off as a horror movie and not a superhero movie.

It's supposed to. Because it's Bruce Wayne's Nightmare of a future where Superman goes the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    No one's pointed out yet that Superman doesn't need to unmask Batman to see who he really is. X-Ray vision sees through any mask.

What if Bruce lined it with lead.