The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Default Grayson: A way to explore DC

Grayson is the best opportunity to introduce characters that DC has forgotten along with the Wildstorm Universe which Grayson is slowly bringing some light to again.
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

BANNED

Too bad I have to read Grayson in order to see those characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    Too bad I have to read Grayson in order to see those characters.
    Surely you jest?

It's the best book DC has out right now. And they have lots of great books right now, but Grayson is the best of them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by brandnewfan View Post
    Surely you jest?

It's the best book DC has out right now. And they have lots of great books right now, but Grayson is the best of them.

I'm not interested in Grayson being a spy at all. I tried twice, didn't work. I just want Nightwing back.

Surely you jest?

Agreed the Art, writing and the characters are superb.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

Best book DC puts out, and maybe the best book of the Big 2. Both Seeley and King have shown a real depth of knowledge of the DC Universe. Seeley on Suicide Squad is going to be a treat. Hopefully they give King either Teen Titans or the whole Green Lantern line to play with.

I've said for years that the best way to introduce Wildstorm and Milestone characters is organically through other books until they build a fanbase. That said, Midnighter is excellent, as well
    Last edited by AlexanderLuthor; 11-30-2015 at 08:24 PM.

Mighty Member

I love Grayson and I'm glad it's showing some love to Wildstorm. Ladytron in the last couple issues has been a blessing.

Man, Issue #14 was absolutely AMAZING and MIND-BLOWING. Loved the strong connection to Batman Inc. Plus, Wildstorm characters done right only makes it better.
    - We were the BEST, Richard. No matter what anyone thinks. - Damian Wayne.

Green Lantern Spanish Fan Site HERE

BANNED

Now if they introduce Backlash and Jackson King, then I may hop on board again.

Surely you jest?

Totally. I was skeptical in the beginning but it's absolutely one of the titles I look forward to the most. Dick hasn't been this interesting since his time filling in as Batman. This title keeps getting better and as long as it stays this strong? I don't care if Nightwing comes back.

I'm not interested in Grayson being a spy at all. I tried twice, didn't work. I just want Nightwing back.
    Fair enough.

I like Nightwing too, and personally, I'd like Tim to take up the Nightwing mantle. He could have his own book again, and call it something like "All-New Nightwing." Plus, the Nightwing name is a guaranteed seller, and it'd give Tim a much needed fresh start.

Incredible Member

Dick is Nightwing. He's just wearing a different suit for a while that's all.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HellHere View Post
    Dick is Nightwing. He's just wearing a different suit for a while that's all.
    Yeah, even the creatives think of him in terms of his still being Nightwing. For myself though I don't need him to be Nightwing to feel like Dick is more himself now then he has been in a very long time.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

I guess Grayson became a good way to reintroduce the characters because at it's essence it was meant to be a re-introduction of Spyral and the broader Spy World. I really do hope we will see more long lost characters through this book. It did a good job with Midnighter and Ladytron.