Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Every interview with Robinson on this book makes me wonder WTF???

I seriously doubt Jim Hammond is going to get avenge Namor's murder, as it is highly unlikely that Robinson is going to job out the title characters to promote Hammond, like he's sacrificing Namor to establish the SS's cred.

That said, I'm glad to see he isn't writing Hammond supporting the SS, but instead hunting them.

I can't be the only one who finds it ironic that Namor, the first Marvel character to fight the Nazis, is getting murdered by a group with the initials SS.

Well, what he's stated isn't all correct, but it sounds like you'll love the book.

No. We see that Robinson is ignoring what's in print, much like others in the New Avengers threads. What's surprising is he's ignoring what he himself has written about Namor.
    I might not enjoy the book but I've actually enjoyed Robinson's stuff (Cry for Justice being the obvious exception) in the past.

Ironically, I actually enjoyed Robinsons use of Namor (albeit briefly) in All New Invaders. In recent years, he's one of the few writers that actually remembers that beneath it all, Namor is a hero.

We obviously disagree on Namor's handling in recent times but I think we can both agree he'll back from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I might not enjoy the book but I've actually enjoyed Robinson's stuff (Cry for Justice being the obvious exception) in the past.

Ironically, I actually enjoyed Robinsons use of Namor (albeit briefly) in All New Invaders. In recent years, he's one of the few writers that actually remembers that beneath it all, Namor is a hero.

We obviously disagree on Namor's handling in recent times but I think we can both agree he'll back from the dead.
    Really, the only book where Namor wasn't handled heroically (not counting AvX where he was possessed) was Hickmans New Avengers, but really NO ONE in that group came off looking that great. I think it was just that kind of story.

And even in Hickmans book, I don't think he was written as a villain. He acted in a manner which saved the universe and protect his people, and DID plan on helping the heroes to stop the Cabal. He's also working with the heroes to stop Doom. All things considered, I'd say that's Namor given the circumstances.

Nighthawk needs his own spinoff. Preferably in a city outside of NYC.

And who is the Kymellian he's fighting? Aren't they supposed to be a benevolent species?
    Last edited by Hypestyle; 12-02-2015 at 07:45 AM.

I do not go with their faces and their methods but if is to take this revenge ahead then so be seriously they could do a favor and do the same with Black Bolt and other Iluminattis.
    But imagine Tony, BP and BB are untouchable at this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post

And who is the Kymellian he's fighting? Aren't they supposed to be a benevolent species?
    It's had been already announced. Marvel want to milk movies. Any movie.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    It's had been already announced. Marvel want to milk movies. Any movie.
    Which movie are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    I do not go with their faces and their methods but if is to take this revenge ahead then so be seriously they could do a favor and do the same with Black Bolt and other Iluminattis.
    If they ever find out what actually happened the I would imagine Strange would be the next one Spectrum would want a piece of. Not that going after Strange would be a smart move.

He's getting one written by David Walker and set in Chicago.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Strange would be the one she would have beef with. He is the one that made it possible for Namor to pull the trigger after he murder/death/killed all her friends with a flick of the wrist.

But good luck messing with Strange lol.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If they ever find out what actually happened the I would imagine Strange would be the next one Spectrum would want a piece of. Not that going after Strange would be a smart move.
    Yeah, that won't be a good idea for the SS.

Granted, I don't think Strange will summon some Cthulu beast again (if I remember correctly that had to do with him selling his soul or something) but taking him on wont be a good idea.

Astonishing Member

.....And who is the Kymellian he's fighting? Aren't they supposed to be a benevolent species?
    They are.......in fact, they're normally depicted as ambassorors, scientests, observers {similar to the Watchers} and peacekeepers. And if you're curious about the Kymellians; then your best bet is to read (if you can find these within the Back Issue bins) POWER PACK #49-52 to learn a bit about them.