Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    Just thank once more Rev for all these moments of heroism. I'm pretty sure that the one she has chosen for the day one will be extraordinary. I just hope I won't have to cry!
    Oh no! Now I have to rethink my post! O_O

Glad you guys have enjoyed them, I certainly have. And I'm actually caught up!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Oh no! Now I have to rethink my post! O_O

Glad you guys have enjoyed them, I certainly have. And I'm actually caught up!
    All your posts are always extraordinary, Rev. And if I cry it would be because the calendar will be over. And will have bring me too much heroism. I'm Latverian : I'm not used to that you know...

There's plenty of times Namor has helped saved the world, and some would argue he was only doing so to save Atlantis. They would be wrong, of course. Because Namor has saved airbreathers in situations that don't involve Atlantis at all.

From Sub-Mariner 19, where Namor has been captured by marine scientist, turned superhero, sort of, Stingray who is working for the government, sort of. In the previous issues, an alien race was trying to steal the water of Earth, and transfer it to their dying dehydrated planet. Namor stopped that disaster, but at the cost of his gills and ankle wings -- and with the ignorant surface world blaming him for 'mysterious water funnels."

After being held under dehydrating lights for days, Namor finally escapes into the sewers.

Stingray chases Namor through the tunnels, flooding some to trap the sea prince who can no longer breathe water, and finally zaps Namor in the arm.

Last edited by Reviresco; 12-25-2015 at 01:58 AM.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

1 Days to Christmas

And even though Namor can't breath underwater any more, he does this.

Namor passes out from the lack of okxygen, and Stingray has to drag him up and out of the water, refusing to take him back to his government cell, after Namor's selfless act.

"But here, I can do nothing to aid the humans within them ...
    Only I can do what must be done!"
    Last edited by Reviresco; 12-25-2015 at 02:01 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Yeah, even with all that happened in Hickman's run, I don't agree with Robinson's interviews.
    I don't agree with Robinson's statements concerning Namor but ignoring what went down in Hickman's NA isn't really an option.

Namor's heroic past was severely tarnished by Hickman during Everything Dies/Time Runs Out so if anything, it's the writer himself who should be drawing the ire of Namor fans as opposed to readers merely commenting on what's actually been depicted on page in recent years.
    Last edited by Mr MajestiK; 01-02-2016 at 08:25 PM.