Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member Old Man Ollie 1962's Avatar

I'm concerned about Vin. Something dark and sinister has gone viral in him.

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

I actually love that Vin stood up for himself and also had the smarts to know when to stop... He is my second fav Vision family member

Quote Originally Posted by Byakko View Post
    Well, if Pym's going to come back, he will at some point have to intervene, or comment, or something about the situation with Vision. I mean it's up in the air whether that'll be a good or bad thing, but since he's essentially the father of all AI on Earth - at least the variants that came from Ultron and Vision - then Pym would have at least academic interest in what Vision did.

At this point, the only other possibility is maybe, a really warped Simon Williams. Last I heard he was exorcised from Rogue on Counter-Earth, and even Wanda couldn't get him back with magic that time. Variants of him have appeared on Battleworld, and oddly they've all been showing him as a bit of a jerk despite being a hero; or outright a sadistic villain like the one in the 1872 miniseries.

Simon's mostly portrayed as a dumb bruiser, but he is the actual basis for Vision's mind and prior to turning into Wonder Man, and he was both academically and financially accomplished just not on-par with Tony Stark. Him masterminding this whole..thing...or being involved somehow, doesn't seem too far-fetched, except for the potential character derailment.

But combined with his MIA status, and how the Battleworld variants painted him as not being that wholly 'good', who knows?

Edit: Though the narrator's lack of reaction to Erik's death probably lessens the chance it is Simon. I don't know exactly to what point their relationship is though.

Edit2: Might as keep going with speculation train. I recently tweeted Al Ewing about the status of Tommy Shepherd, since he is writing for Billy and if Tommy's ever going to appear post-SW, it was most likely with his 'twin'. According to Ewing, he had no current plans, though he agreed that Tommy's best chance was in some relation to Billy's story. On the other hand, he mentioned that 'others' might think about using Tommy, though he didn't specify.

So I mean, someone who can keep a surveillance on the Vision family but not be detected because he runs really really fast? I'm not saying Tommy's the narrator though, more like, maybe some connection by being the person who recorded Virginia burying Erik for example.
    I would like it if Pymtron became the good guy who saved the Vision family from themselves. I think it's likely that either the Vision kids will try to reach for him or he will sense something weird going on and will go back to Earth. He has experience with this kind of mistake Vision is committing, and he may be able to help him see the light and to help his robo-wife and children to find purpose in their lives.

By far my stand out series. I like others but this is one me and my son really look forward too and it keeps getting better.

I read #1 & #2, back to back, and I loved it!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Definitely adding this title, to my pull list...
    #MagnetoWasRight