Page 4 of 166 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Flip sighed slightly, "My, so called, power pretty much trashes any kind of technology. My family nicknamed it the Gremlin, after that mythological creature that plays havoc with computers."

"The...Gremlin? I don't think I've heard of that. So you're like a technopath?"

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Ken during this time observes everyone. Gravity powers, telekinesis, and a force field? Interesting. All interesting.

" Well mine is embracing, it's not a kinesics or even energy. But I thought of ways to make it useful."

: Observes social attractions, Mayumri was pretty, prefers Lilly. And Flip was annoying.:

" I am willing to show though if asked."
    "Sounds neat, can't wait to see it in action."

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Curtis Russell," Curtis Russell introduced himself. "From Elysium. If you've read up on anything about Geneticorp...then chances are I'm probably be in half the articles..." he added somewhat sheepishly.
    "Geneticorp...darn it, I knew I should've done more reading on that."
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Mayumi," she replied simply before handing the smoke. "Gotta ask, you always this grumpy, or you fall off your hoverbike this morning and eat it?"
    "Let's just say normal society and I don't mix very well." They were very much oil and water, in fact. "So, you're an esper." Obviously, else she wouldn't be here. "What can you do?"

He took the cigarette with as much appreciation as someone dying of thirst being handed a bottle of water. He pulled a lighter from his jacket and lit it with expert... expertise. "Ah," he sighed after taking a drag. "Much appreciated."
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 12-03-2015 at 06:59 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Thanks for backhanded compliment." Mayumi replied. "I suppose the offer to ride around in your.. Black Bird is appreciated too, but sitting comfortably while the world outside rushes by doesn't strike me as exciting."
    "Fair enough. If you change your mind, you know where to find me...."

"Mayumi," she replied simply before handing the smoke. "Gotta ask, you always this grumpy, or you fall off your hoverbike this morning and eat it?"
    "Mayumi. Names Phillipe Fortier, but you can call me Flip. All my friends do."
    Last edited by Tami; 12-03-2015 at 07:02 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    "The...Gremlin? I don't think I've heard of that. So you're like a technopath?"
    "Something like that."

: Kenpachi grins as Rose said that and focus.:

: As he focus blood, bone and muscle form into a shape from chroma kinetic energy. Making a white humanoid with a head crest, blue gem eyes and a powerful body.:

" I make living things. Almost class three. Can make two minor creatures or one of these guys."

There was an art to being unseen.

It was not just a matter of hiding from sight. It was a way of walking, of moving, of carrying oneself. All of it designed to draw as little attention to his person as possible.

Silva had a lot of practice going unnoticed. He preferred it. He desired it. He was good at it.

Invisibility had just made things a lot easier.

He walked into the Academy as only he could, invisible. Other than the main building the place was not much to talk about. Then again, he had seen worse, much worse. Slept in worse to so it wasn't even remotely bothersome.

The students though... he grew increasingly glad he was not visible. General annoyingness aside, flying vehicles were not something he was expecting. In fact, he had pretty much chosen Hades because he was sure people with actual monetary means wouldn't bother with the school.

Clearly, that hadn't panned out.

Silva made his way to a good enough tree, climbed it with easy grace, and sat on one of the branches. There. The shade was good enough and people rarely bothered to look up anyway. Content with his positioning, he dropped his power. It wasn't like he could keep that up indefinitely anyway.

Silva took one look at the students and sighed.

Oh well, at least they weren't hamsters.

No, it didn't matter what the old man said. Those things were evil.
    Last edited by Hazard; 12-03-2015 at 07:24 PM.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Kenpachi: Oh yes!!! You can heal people, in a painful manner but legit. I also heard the newest Esper type discovered is coming here. I wonder if I am special.
    "I heard that, as well...other academies must be losing their **** over that," Curtis muttered. "Coming here of all of all places."

"Geneticorp...darn it, I knew I should've done more reading on that."
    "I, uh, haha, wouldn't mind if you didn't," he said. "It's gets pretty surreal if you have tons of articles verbally dissecting you and your capabilties."

: Kenpachi grins as Rose said that and focus.:

: As he focus blood, bone and muscle form into a shape from chroma kinetic energy. Making a white humanoid with a head crest, blue gem eyes and a powerful body.:

" I make living things. Almost class three. Can make two minor creatures or one of these guys."
    "Woah, cooool!" Griffin gasped at his awesome power, reaching in her pocket for her autograph book before realising she was now an Esper too, and it would be weird to do so, "I mean...uh, wow that's uh, that's really neat yeah..." Griffin nodded awkwardly, attempting to be empathetic and fit in like the cool kids.

: Smiles and looks to Griffth.:

" What's your name? And I bet your special too. Kenpachi, you are?"

: White being nods and keeps eyes on everyone.:

"Griffin," The girl grinned and reached out to shake his hand, "It's nice to meet you. This place is pretty weird, huh? It's my first time being in Avalon, ah, I'm from Elysium. Never seen a forest like this before..." Griffin looked around curiously, "Well y'know what Elysium is like, half the place is covered in labs and research facilities," she laughed, "Where do you hail from, Kenpachi?"

" Shangli Ra. We are the only Ark city to visit the surface. Converting ocean water to be drinkable. Dad owns a dojo. More of a book worm, lots of water where I am from."

" Shangli Ra. We are the only Ark city to visit the surface. Converting ocean water to be drinkable. Dad owns a dojo. More of a book worm, lots of water where I am from."
    "The surface? You've seriously been to the surface?" Rose asked excitedly. "What's it like? Is it anything like the history books?"
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"The surface? You've seriously been to the surface?" Rose asked excitedly. "What's it like? Is it anything like the history books?"
    "I seriously doubt he's been there. Not just anyone can go on a surface exploration. Even my older sister, who has a Medical degree and works with the Reclamation Force, hasn't yet been to the Surface."
    Last edited by Tami; 12-03-2015 at 09:01 PM.

My Parents have been to the surface. Lots of water, solid land, and really wicked infected creatures.

: White being jets steam from pores as a sign it recognizes them as friends.:

" Chou likes you guys. I am naming my pets. I am first of my family to be a Esper. Mom suspects her exposure to surface did it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "I seriously doubt he's been there. Not just anyone can go on a surface exploration. Even my older sister, who has a Medical degree and works with the Reclamation Force, hasn't yet been to the Surface."

: Chou then has eyes go red and points to him as Kenpachi speaks.:

" Look me big shot, with your money, connections, and toys. No one here so far likes you for your damn attitude. And the Recalamtion Force are thinkers. Not doers. I come from a people of doers. So shut up. Or Chou is going to break your face for me."

Edit

Darios: Should apologize to you Flip. Just he takes it as your saying your sister is better than his mom. He does not like that.

Ken: Damn right!!

: Darios smirks: Glad you got a spine.

Lilly: He seems like a golden boy, one who knows not struggle. Go easy on him. Everyone else is great.
    Last edited by The Chou Lives; 12-03-2015 at 09:28 PM.