Page 166 of 166 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166
Results 2,476 to 2,488 of 2488

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    "You said it man! This is our day!" Rose laughed as she flew up over the wave.
    "Hey Kenny! Check this out!" Rose called down to him as she flew higher and higher into the air. Once she was certain she was high enough and the water below her was deep enough, she curled up into a ball. "Gravity Bomb Incoming!" She laughed and then took a deep breath and dropped herself down to the water below, increasing her weight a little with the gravity.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Him?" Flip asked, somewhat confused, "You mean there are more rats scurrying around this place?"
    Mayumi stopped her fidgeting and focused on Flip. "N-no. You dealt with rats, we .. weren't here. 'Him' is the boy with the stick, who saved Silver n' I." The girl then flicked a stick at him and shuddered.

"I'm covered in plant matter and gore from a .. Rotten plant.. Thing. We weren't...That thing would've killed us without StickGuy, steppin' in." She frowned. "An' he, and that, that thing, are somehow tied up in the book I got, an' the Wolfman fella."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

" Nice one!" As he got splashed and laughed. " my turn!!" He flew with critter, turned to biggest, heaviest mass as possible, fifteen foot tall/long masss at considerable weight. Pom goes the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Mayumi stopped her fidgeting and focused on Flip. "N-no. You dealt with rats, we .. weren't here. 'Him' is the boy with the stick, who saved Silver n' I." The girl then flicked a stick at him and shuddered.

"I'm covered in plant matter and gore from a .. Rotten plant.. Thing. We weren't...That thing would've killed us without StickGuy, steppin' in." She frowned. "An' he, and that, that thing, are somehow tied up in the book I got, an' the Wolfman fella."
    “Curiouser and curiouser." Flip spoke while briefly placing his hand to his face in a questioning fashion, "So that's what happened." he then frowned, "Makes no sense why the two of you would have been targeted like that, but I'm glad you were able to escape relatively unharmed."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Silver frowns, thinking. She knows they are missing something, but whatever it is, the thought seems to just slide from her mind before being able to grasp it.

"Never mind for now, both of you, go enjoy the beach, you earned it."

She moves over to a table and chair set on the patio near the beach and sits down, bringing up her holo-computer and looking through some information, frowning.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Flip turned to Mayumi, "I'll walk you back to your room. I'd like to talk to you, if that's okay."

Flip turned to Mayumi, "I'll walk you back to your room. I'd like to talk to you, if that's okay."
    Mayumi flicked another twig away from herself, before nodding to Flip.

"Sure thing, hombre."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Mayumi flicked another twig away from herself, before nodding to Flip.

"Sure thing, hombre."
    As soon as they were far enough away that he thought Silver couldn't overhear him, "Mayumi, everything about our experiences so far have been..." Flip paused for a moment, "beyond normal. I know my sisters never went through anything close to this level of weirdness when they attended their Academy. I'm starting to think we're being singled out for some reason."

As soon as they were far enough away that he thought Silver couldn't overhear him, "Mayumi, everything about our experiences so far have been..." Flip paused for a moment, "beyond normal. I know my sisters never went through anything close to this level of weirdness when they attended their Academy. I'm starting to think we're being singled out for some reason."
    "Yea, probably." Mayumi replied with a shrug. "Figure it this way; we, specifically- as in alla us- was picked for Hades. No one else, jus' us. An' all of this **** started, what, a few weeks in ? A short time after we all went creepin' around the school's decrepit side, that's for sure."

She shrugged again.

"So I figure, this start wayyyy before we got there, y'know ? Somethin' happened, an' it all came to ahead when the school was closed those years back. I just figure we're the ones that were picked for whatever comes next."

Arx Inosaan

"Yea, probably." Mayumi replied with a shrug. "Figure it this way; we, specifically- as in alla us- was picked for Hades. No one else, jus' us. An' all of this **** started, what, a few weeks in ? A short time after we all went creepin' around the school's decrepit side, that's for sure."

She shrugged again.

"So I figure, this start wayyyy before we got there, y'know ? Somethin' happened, an' it all came to ahead when the school was closed those years back. I just figure we're the ones that were picked for whatever comes next."
    "Oh great, history repeating it's self." Flip glanced at Mayumi, "Seriously, if something is gonna go down with us in the middle of it, we can't just sit around waiting for it to happen. Next free time we have after getting back to the school, I'm think of taking the Blackbird for a flight down below. I know we're not normally allowed out of the dome, but I think we need a new perspective. If I go, do you want to come with me?"

"Oh great, history repeating it's self." Flip glanced at Mayumi, "Seriously, if something is gonna go down with us in the middle of it, we can't just sit around waiting for it to happen. Next free time we have after getting back to the school, I'm think of taking the Blackbird for a flight down below. I know we're not normally allowed out of the dome, but I think we need a new perspective. If I go, do you want to come with me?"
    Flip suddenly stopped walking for a moment, then reacted to what he had said, "Mon dieu! No, I didn't mean it the way it sounded. It's just that if I leave the City I'm going to need someone to back me up, in case I find something. But if you think it's too dangerous, I'll won't say another word."

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

As Flip and Mayumi talk about what has happened to them since coming to Hades, a slight headache fills their minds as they think about that night exploring the ruins on the grounds of the academy.

A face flashes through their minds, someone familiar. Daniel Silva? Was that his name? The more the concentrate on that name, the more the headache intensifies until suddenly, they both no longer seem interested in the events of that night.

OT: STORY MOMENT!

Okay, so you both know what's going on, an outside force is attempting to forcefully turn your mind away from the events of that night. You can try to keep thinking on it and throw you will against the power to force through it, or you can accept the power and what it is doing. If you do so, your mind and memories will be turned away from any strange occurrences from that night and your suspicions about what has been happening will be dampened for the time being.

Your choice.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

OOC: Waiting to give Cthulhu a chance to post.