Page 156 of 166 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2488

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    " It's really old. I feel it is something to note. Obviously." As he did not know who's blood it was. That would help.
    Standing back up, Flip stretches a little, "That does not surprise me. We need to let Silver know anyway."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Standing back up, Flip stretches a little, "That does not surprise me. We need to let Silver know anyway."
    "On it!" Rose stepped out and called up Silver. "We found some dried blood in here. It's very old though, we can't really tell who's it was."
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Carter kneeled down by the splattered blood and looked at it closely. He had seen a lot of blood splatters over the years, and they always had a pattern. They always tapered off in the direction from which they came. Determining the direction the blood came from -- that was, determining whether the person bleeding was standing or laying on the ground -- was going to go a long way in determining what exactly happened in the room.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Laying, Carter would think. Laying against the wall, blood dripping from some unknown wound.

Silver takes note of this, eyes narrowed. They move forward to the next set of rooms, revealing a massive kitchen and pantry area. Both seem fairly empty and dusty, though they would also see a walk in freezer in the back that was locked. There did not seem to be any other way in aside from a pair of swinging doors that open up into a large dining room (which itself has a pair of doors that open back into the hallway they were walking down, right by where the hallway ends and the staircase starts).
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Laying, Carter would think. Laying against the wall, blood dripping from some unknown wound.
    "Whoever it was bleeding was laying against the wall," he announced, mainly to himself. There was nothing more he could tell from that. He surmised that a fight took place, or perhaps the tenant was attacked. They didn't start bleeding until they were already on the ground, though. If they had, there would have been more blood further up the wall, maybe even smear from the body slumping over.

Interesting.

Silver takes note of this, eyes narrowed. They move forward to the next set of rooms, revealing a massive kitchen and pantry area. Both seem fairly empty and dusty, though they would also see a walk in freezer in the back that was locked. There did not seem to be any other way in aside from a pair of swinging doors that open up into a large dining room (which itself has a pair of doors that open back into the hallway they were walking down, right by where the hallway ends and the staircase starts).
    The kitchen and pantry area were empty, but dusty. There was a locked walk in freezer in the back. That was where he headed first. First thing he did was look at the door to see if it needed a key. If so, he could have tried to pick it, or even cut it open.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Whoever it was bleeding was laying against the wall," he announced, mainly to himself. There was nothing more he could tell from that. He surmised that a fight took place, or perhaps the tenant was attacked. They didn't start bleeding until they were already on the ground, though. If they had, there would have been more blood further up the wall, maybe even smear from the body slumping over.

Interesting.

The kitchen and pantry area were empty, but dusty. There was a locked walk in freezer in the back. That was where he headed first. First thing he did was look at the door to see if it needed a key. If so, he could have tried to pick it, or even cut it open.
    He'll have to cut it open.

Does he?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    He'll have to cut it open.

Does he?
    The lock couldn't be picked, which meant he was going to have to cut it open. Removing his knife from his boot, he sharpened it and with a single upward swing, sliced through the lock.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Interesting.
    "Do you think the victim was shot?" Rose asked.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    "Do you think the victim was shot?" Rose asked.
    "I doubt it," Carter answered. "Don't know much about this forensics stuff, but I figure we'd see more blood splatter. Given the cracks in the wall, whoever it was was probably beaten to death."

He shrugged. That was his best guess and it was a stab in the dark. Pun not intended.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"I doubt it," Carter answered. "Don't know much about this forensics stuff, but I figure we'd see more blood splatter. Given the cracks in the wall, whoever it was was probably beaten to death."

He shrugged. That was his best guess and it was a stab in the dark. Pun not intended.
    Rose nodded, figuring it was a good a guess as any. "Guess so. The question then is if this was the only victim or if we'll find signs of others here." Another thought occurred to her. "Has this place ever been investigated before now? I mean, I figure if it was, the bloodstains would've been cleaned up."
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

"Hellva way t' go down at th' end of th' day." Mayumi commented from the back of the room. "Lotta emotions spillin' out in this place, 'specially if th' fella was beaten t' death."

Comparitive to how she'd felt only a relatively short time before, this room was all kindsa off.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Hellva way t' go down at th' end of th' day." Mayumi commented from the back of the room. "Lotta emotions spillin' out in this place, 'specially if th' fella was beaten t' death."

Comparitive to how she'd felt only a relatively short time before, this room was all kindsa off.
    "Right?" Rose asked. "Makes you wonder, why would someone do all this in the first place? Was it a lunatic or a hit?"
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    "Right?" Rose asked. "Makes you wonder, why would someone do all this in the first place? Was it a lunatic or a hit?"
    "Hit would be less ... Mess," Mayumi responded.

"Also.. I ain't see the remains of a body. Freezer might be a good place t'check."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Hit would be less ... Mess," Mayumi responded.

"Also.. I ain't see the remains of a body. Freezer might be a good place t'check."
    "Oh boy...soooo who's opening it?"
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

During this was tracing old blood to see where the body maybe at.