Page 16 of 166 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    "Nice to meet you Doctor Ivan. Im sure we'll get to know each other quite well eventually. In the meantime I have other things to do." He detached from the group talking to Ivan and went upstairs to the second floor. His bags floated behind him.

Now, to pick a room.
    Ivan waves as Silver addresses eberyone else.

"You may claim whatever room upstairs you want now. They are all the same, basically. A closet, a personal bathroom, a single large bed, desk with a terminal for computer use far, bookcase, a few chairs and a small table, and a holoscreen. Otherwise, you may decorate as you will. Once you have picked one, come back down, all of you, and meet us in the mess hall. Dismissed."
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Wit that, Flip made his way upstairs, finding a room with a good view of the grounds outside and plenty of natural lighting, he laid claim to it and began unpacking.

It didn't take long, and he was soon on his way to the Mess Hall.
    Last edited by Tami; 12-07-2015 at 07:53 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Grunt picked the room with poorest lighting, tossed her meager sack of clothes on the bed, and went to the mess hall.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    "Sorry hoss, not on market. My own brand, made here in my lab. Regular stuff doesn't cut it anymore."
    "Damn. Well, if you're looking to sell, I got money."

He looked the doc over. Messy hair, disheveled appearance. He looked more like a hobo masquerading as a doctor than an actual doctor.

That meant he cared more about his work than anything else. Which meant he was good. Carter supposed he would have to be if he was the only other person working here.

Shrugging, he walked out and started for the rooms when he stopped suddenly. "Hey, Nine. I need to have a word when you get a moment."

Then he walked out and picked a room at random. Placing his bags on the floor, he flopped down on the bed. "Mind is clearing out finally," he muttered to himself. "Finally calming down."

It always happened when he took a hit.

"I doubt they'll let me leave. So I gonna get clean."

He sighed and headed for the mess hall.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Sorry hoss, not on market. My own brand, made here in my lab. Regular stuff doesn't cut it anymore."

"If you don't mind me asking, why is that?" Curtis asked. "Not trying to pry too much, but you spend so long and you learn to get intrigued by these kinda things."

Silva went over the rooms for a bit before picking out one with a nice view. The window was just close enough to one of the trees just in case he needed to make an exit.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

"Ehh, acquaintance more like. We met a few times when we were younger and when we met back up a few years back, I helped him with something. He did this in return, free of charge. The left one was actually done by my mother when I was 15. Never knew someone with such a steady hand, not even most surgeons I know."
    Mayumi nodded. "Was gonna say, he's booked out for the next few years last I checked." Though when he explained where and when he'd received the silver tattoo, she smiled. "No ****? Must be real important then. Can't say I've ever seen anything quite like it... An' tell your mom that tat kicks the **** outta anything Mensel can do. Never seen someone do that with true silver." She added. Really was somethin', who'd have guessed?

"You may claim whatever room upstairs you want now. They are all the same, basically. A closet, a personal bathroom, a single large bed, desk with a terminal for computer use far, bookcase, a few chairs and a small table, and a holoscreen. Otherwise, you may decorate as you will. Once you have picked one, come back down, all of you, and meet us in the mess hall. Dismissed."
    Mayumi picked a corner room with a window, and tossed the only bag she'd brought, a tattered pack, on the bed before taking the scenic route to the chow room.

OT: Anything interestin' during her walk, Cleric?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

"Sorry boss, but you know I can't survive in the morning without my babies. Besides, it's better than most alternatives."

He smiles and waves to the students.

"Ivan, nice to meet you. Don't let Silver scare you, she's good people."

Silver scowls at him for that as he exhales a cloud of ornage smoke from his black cigarette.
    Oh, so this was their doctor?

Jan focused on him for a few moments. For some reason he looked familiar, like an actor she might have seen on the web. She shrugged.

"Nice to meet you. But I hope we don't meet often," she added wryly.

Jan wandered herself into a room at random and slumped down for a few moments.

Being around people like that was...tiring. Even without magically induced fear effects.

She straightened up after a few minutes, leaving her belongings behind.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Lucius had claimed a room randomly since they were all basically identical. He set his bags on the bed. He then walked out and headed for the mess hall.

: Chou formed into ball of both masses and bounces. As he made note of all of this and pick a room. Inside sets clothes bag down and a picture of Lilly on desk.:

" I will survive for you."

Edited.

: Ken then sets up and explores.:
    Last edited by The Chou Lives; 12-07-2015 at 05:25 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Edmund picked the first available room he could find and hummed as he poured all of his belongings out on the bed.

Then he inspected the closet and book case for space before clapping his hands together. "Ok. Let's do this."

With surprising speed and efficiency Edmund organised two large and overstuffed bags worth of a jumbled mess of clothes, comics, books and notepads on his bed into a neatly arranged and color coordinated clothing stacks in his closet and alphabetically ordered collections in his book case. It took him about four minutes and whistled a jaunty tune while doing it.

Once he was done Edmund once again inspected the now filled closet and book case and smiled. "There we go. Feels like home already." He exited the room and headed back to the mess hall as instructed.

Rose gave Chou a pat on the head as it bounced away and then walked to her own room in the back and on the left. She set her bags down on the bed and flopped down on it. "Oh wow this is comfy. Feels good." She was starting to calm down after Silver's scary power display. She kicked off her shoes and decided to relax for a little bit before going back downstairs.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

: Kenpachi explores. Going to see gym, then mess hall. He and his pet were hungry as he wondered what to eat here. As he was starving.:

Griffin sighed, dumping her backpack in her chosen room. Her eyes gazed out of the window for a moment, a large tree shading in front of her room and allowing small specks of sunlight to filter through the window. She opened the window to let some air in and then made her way back to the mess hall, observing each of her fellow classmates silently.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Damn. Well, if you're looking to sell, I got money."

He looked the doc over. Messy hair, disheveled appearance. He looked more like a hobo masquerading as a doctor than an actual doctor.

That meant he cared more about his work than anything else. Which meant he was good. Carter supposed he would have to be if he was the only other person working here.

Shrugging, he walked out and started for the rooms when he stopped suddenly. "Hey, Nine. I need to have a word when you get a moment."

Then he walked out and picked a room at random. Placing his bags on the floor, he flopped down on the bed. "Mind is clearing out finally," he muttered to himself. "Finally calming down."

It always happened when he took a hit.

"I doubt they'll let me leave. So I gonna get clean."

He sighed and headed for the mess hall.

Ivan nods.

"Sure, we can come to terms."

Silver follows him up and waits as he picks a room.

"What do you need?"
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM